Chapter 2

Before I open them I hear Bella squealing. I open my eyes and I literally saw paradise. It was literally paradise the walls were painted to look like a beach with a clear blue sky, white sand, palm trees, and the clear blue ocean painted in the background. Near the back wall there was a canopy bed with the see-through blue canopy over it. There was a desk with a swivel chair and a window seat with blue and green pillows and blue beanbags on the ground.

      I walked over to the on-suite and it had a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower with glass and mosaic tile all over. There was a sink with shelves that were stocked with make up, flat irons, curlers, crimpers, everything. It was like a dream and then I got into my closet. It was a mall closet had a bunch of drawers and closer hanging everywhere. They were separated by casual, elegant, party, and, my favorite, exercise.

      To my surprise the casual was my type of casual. It was mostly filled with sweatshirts, but unlike  mine these were from pink and "fashionable", Claire was right I did love it. Once the fact started to sink in that this was my room, a stupid smile sprawled across my face. I went in to Bellas room because her squeals kept getting louder. I walked in and let's just say this brunette  Barbie has found her dream house. The room looks like mine except everything is pink covered with mirrors, diamonds, and pink feathers, even on the walls. I heard her squeal again and walked past the bathroom, which was like mine except again pink, and into the closet where Bella was jumping up-and-down in the middle crying because she was so happy.

      I cleared my throat and she turned around and her mascara was running. She walked over to me and I thought she was going to yell at me for being in her room but she just hugged me then walked into the bathroom and  fixed make up while I stood there shocked. She walked back in and giggled when she saw I was still standing there with my mouth open.

      "Aren't you going to show me your room? " She asked with, surprisingly, enthusiasm.

      I close my eyes and fell out of my days and shook my head yes and said, "yeah sure but I'm warning you it's not as… Pink as your room is. "

She giggled again and follow me across the hall.

      When I opened my door she stared around at the room in our answer I started from one thing to another.

      "It looks the same as yours just thought of the pink," I said breaking the silence l, which was awkward.

      "It's so pretty," she says finally walking around the room and towards the bathroom.  I follow her and we stop at the mirror. I noticed how similar we are, we both have brown hair, hers light mine dark, we had the same nose, eyebrows, eyelashes and lips.

      Our eyes and our height are very different that she has sparkling blue eyes I have hazel with hints of green and she's much taller than me. Especially when she wears heels, which is always. We both staring to the mirror for a minute then she looks around and sees the make up and smiles.

      "How about we break this in!" Her eyes begin to sparkle like they do when she has an idea. "I could give you a makeover!"

      "Okay but after dinner. I remember dad blabbing about a running path in the car."

      "Okay I heard we're going out to dinner so I can so come home before."

      "Sure," she smiled, then left the room.

      I went to the exercise section of my closet and pulled out shorts and a tank top. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail, grabbed a running jacket and my phone, blasting Ariana Grande through my new headphones. I asked dad where the path was and he told me.

      "Be home by six so you can get ready for dinner."

      "Okay!" I screamed as I was walking out the door. The sun was still up but the air was cool and it felt nice as I was running down the path. I started looking around at all the trees. It was so pretty here. I started to think about how I didn't know my way back when I bumped into someone. The next thing I know I was on the ground.

      "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," I said and I tried to get up but I felt a pain in my ankle and fell back to the ground grabbing it.

      "It's fine," a kind voice says. "Are you okay?" They ask, sounding concerned. I look up and see a pair of blue eyes.

*** Hey sorry it took me so long to get the second chapter to you. It's been a really crazy couple of months. I should be posting more often. Once again this is not my account so it should take longer than normal to post though. The girls who account it this is though is an amazing writer and you should go check out her stuff to. Thanks for reading my crazy book I hope you like the second chapter and I should post the third soon thanks! 

         -unidentified girl <3 ***