chapter 7

After having an amazing eye lock she got up and sits on her seat whereas Rahul is still starting at her😍.... flight was ready to take off. We got ready and I look at her and by the looks of it I could tell that it's her first time and she was scared...I slowly held her hand in mine and lightly squeezed it telling her that I am with her...she slowly kept her head on my shoulder and held my bicep with her other hand...' is it your first time traveling?? Don't worry me am with you...I won't let anything happen to you ok!' with that I lightly kiss her forehead... "actually I never traveled in plane before and I actually ran away from my house that's why I am alone" she said in soft voice ' you are not alone I am with you' "how can you say that?? After this plane ride you will forget who I was?! "'I can never forget you! And who said after this plane ride I am letting you go...chodhne ke liye thodi pakda hai haath tumara' she slowly turn her head and look at me ' what do you mean?? You are going to take me with you??' she ask in a cute voice " obviously I am taking you with me...I am not going to let you go alone in this city...it's dangerous" I say looking at her eyes...I see her smiling a little and hold my hand tightly and slept. I laugh at her childish act and kept my head her on top of her and slept...

After 15 min:
I woke up to someone shaking me lightly I open my eyes and see a flight attendant
"Sir it's time for dinner... what would you and your wife like to have?" as she said wife I look at her and see that she's still sleeping holding me tightly 😘 ' we would like to have some pasta and some water that will be all' ' okay sir.. Thank you' with that she walked away. And I started doing my work that is staring 😂 after like 5 or 10 min our food came and sadly I had to wake her up..."jaan get up...foods here...don't you want to eat?" I say while shaking her a little 'no I want to sleep more' "you can sleep once we reach our hotel too now get up and eat" she slowly opened her eyes and saw our position and tried to move back but her hair got stuck in my shirt buttons...she tried to open but failed...I slowly held her hands and helped her while staring in her eyes. 'Umm... come we will eat now...I am hungry' she said shyly...I could see her blush 😊 "okay...I ordered pasta... hope you like it?' 'Yaa...I like it and thanks' "your welcome love" I say her... and she slowly starts eating...
soon they announced that the plane will land i felt something soft in my hand and i look to see she Interlocks our hands and held it tightly...and bring her hand and kiss her knuckles softly i look at her and see her blushing and turned her head to look outside.
I laugh at her antics and see neha and rohit holding hands...'oye love birds. This is not your room...soo keep it low will you' i say bit loudly so that he could hear...i see neha blushing and Rohit sending glares at me...i laug at him 'why did you say like that... what will they think?' i heard her say ' she is my sister and he's my best friend. They know I am teasing them...we do this often' I say looking at her...
"You are here with your family... won't they mind if I come with you...i dnt want to trouble you' she said looking here and there " they won't mind you coming with us...and i have planned something for them...and they will love you so dnt worry about that' with that we got up and started going outside to collect our luggage and went out of the airport and saw the beauty of bekanier. Then we went to our hotel.on the reception  desk  the receptionist said they only have 3 rooms avaliable . OK Rahul said give us the tree rooms, 1  for roka,2nd for ranya and 3rd for roha.

 OK Rahul said give us the tree rooms, 1  for roka,2nd for ranya and 3rd for roha