Chapter Two

Ten Years Later..

••

Charolette was an average size girl, with light brunette hair, and she was tone from being top runner on the Track and Cross Country team. She is also holding High Honors.

While Archie is team captain on the Basketball, and Football team, his grades aren't the best they could be. His excuse is the practices. But in reality it's all the parties he attends. 

••

Charolette's POV.

I stood facing my locker, putting away my books from my previous class. Reaching for the next class essentials, I had dropped them.

"Hey, Char!" Archie yelled from half way down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and kneeled down to pick up my things.

"Really, Arch?" I looked at him upset. He kneeled beside me, with a grin, helping me. Noticing he didn't have any books with him, I looked at him.

"Arch, we have Physics next. Where are your things?" I was worried because we were partners in the lab we were working on. He put his hand behind his neck, rubbing it.

"Well, you see, uh," he stalled. "I left them at home?" He wasn't even sure where his things were.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed the rest of my things, shutting my lock closed. I started to walk towards Physics, while listening to the chatter in the halls.

"Yo! Archie!" I heard behind me. I swung around, due to Archie not being beside me anymore. Will.

"I was looking for you." Will explained, putting his hand on my brothers shoulder.

"What's up?" asked Archie.

"A few of us are going to skip the last few classes and head out, do you want to join us?" Will asked. I looked at my brother, already knowing the answer. I tapped on my books when Archie glanced at him, reminding him we have a lab to do.

"Hell yeah!" Archie nodded with a bright smile. I sighed, and started for my class before the bell rang.

I rolled my eyes, knowing I'll have to get this lab done by myself. It upset me that Archie doesn't care about his grades.

While I started on my lab, others where laughing and having a fun time with their friends, working together. I sighed and toned them out.

Archie's POV

I felt bad leaving my sister behind, to do all the work. But I hate school and I'm not good at it.

Following behind Will, Luis and Tyler, we made our way out of the school's building to Will's car.

Will's family is semi rich, and basically gets what he wants. He owns a dark blue, mustang, I would die for.

"Where we going?" I asked, realizing I had no clue where we would be going.

"To LeAnn's. She's holding a party." Replied Luis. LeAnn is Luis's girlfriend. I don't ever think she has come to school. Makes me wonder if she is homeschool. But her parents are never home either.

"Sweet." I whisper to myself, ready to get wasted on a Monday.

Pulling into LeAnn's driveway, there were already so many people there, filling her driveway. We got out, one by one, all taking in a deep breath and smiling at one another.