New Start - George Shelley Fanfiction

Chapter One

"It's time to wake up." I heard my mum shaking my shoulder, I turned around and rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out.

"Turn the light off please!" I moaned while covering my head with the quilt.

"No it's time to get up, its 2:00pm!" she said waiting for me to get up. What 2pm already?

I didn't want to get up though, why couldn't she understand that I don't want to go out?

"You need to forget about him,  he isnt worth it." She said quietly while sitting down on the bottom of my bed.

She was talking about Jake. Why couldn't I just listen to my mum and forget about him? He wasn't worth it but I just couldn't forget like that, it still hurts. Finding out about someone cheating on you with your own 'best friend' isn't the best news of all. 

"fine." I said sighing getting up out of bed. 

"thank you, now get ready. You need to go out! we can go into town, need to get some food in for tonight." she said while standing up and leaving the room. Oh great, sounds fun. note the sarcasm. 

I walked over to my wardrobe and I decided to just put on a pair of jeans and my favourite top. I hadnt been out since we broke up from school which was about a week ago, I just wasnt in the mood to speak to anyone. 

While in town, we had already got all the food shopping so what we always do is go to coffee shop which is only little, not well known. We were walking towards it, but there was crowds of people trying to get into a shop I hadn't seen before.

"Wonder what this new shop sells, I'm going to go in okay? you can go in next door, Ill be about 15 minutes!" she said while joining other people trying to get into the shop. 

I carried on walking and went into the coffee shop and sat by the window. The shop was empty so it was quiet and peaceful - glad to get away from all the noise. I got my money out of my bag and got up to go to the counter. There was a old little man behind the counter and I asked for a coffee. I sat back down looking out of the window watching people walking by. A voice intruded my thoughts.

"You look a bit lonely." a voice said, I turned my head and I seen a boy wearing a apron over a t-shirt, jeans, vans and he looked about 19. He had chocolate brown hair, the deepest shade of brown colour eyes, and his lips were perfectly shaped.

"I guess it appears I am." I said smiling, wow this boy.

"Well, is it okay if I join you so you don't look like a loner?" he said laughing.

" Yeah fine, thanks for making me not look like a loner then! I'm Casey." you laughed.

"Your very welcome! I'm George." he said with a smoothing voice and a smile on his face.