When Learning seems Easy!;)

This is a collection of few shots summing up to a concept. It is a prequel of the previous chapter - and gives us a preview of how Annika learnt to make "Pasta" for her Billuji 😛

Concept courtesy - missingmypassion
Some ideas courtesy - arshi-suchi

Dedicated to Karthisundar for her Happiest happy birthday ❤️

Dear Karthiga, Let your birthday be filled with lots and lots of fun & love and a little bit too much  food😎

PS to all Readers - This chapter contains more of Annika and less of Shivaay. Just an FYI 😉

*****************************************
Shot 1 - Some random day

Annika walked into Oberoi Mansion after a tiresome day at work. She was greeted by Omkara in the main hall.

“Hi Bhabhi. You already came? Thought you would be late” said a tensed Omkara. Seemed like he was rushing somewhere.

“Haa Om. I was done for the day. Waise, looks like you are in a hurry?” she asked him.

“Haa Bhabhi. Going out with Gauri to her friend’s place. Will be picking her up on the way! Shall I make some tea for you? You seem tired” he asked with concern.

“Arre no no. I will manage. You carry on!🙂” she smiled. “By the way, where are the others?” she questioned as she found the mansion almost empty.

“The Goyals’ function. Remember? They all just left” he informed.

“Accha. Completely slipped out of my mind!” she facepalmed. 

“All of us will be late mostly. Shivaay might be here in a while” he told her teasingly.

“Haa haa. You don’t worry! I will handle the dinner as well” she replied confidently.

“Wh..what?? Are you serious?😳” he gasped in shock.

“What?” she blinked.

“I mean. Are you s.. sure..sure? That’s what I asked” he smiled sheepishly.

“Haa haa.. I will make something simple” she assured and he had no option but to nod his head.

“God Bless!” he murmured and she glared at him, not able to get enough clarity on his words.

“Gotta go, Bhabhi. Bubye! Have a great time” he smiled and left without waiting for an answer, not before making a mental prayer for both Shivaay and his Bhabhi.

“Waah Annika. You have got a great opportunity to explore the kitchen now” she took pride in herself.

“What shall I make? Mmmm.. I don’t have much time. So, let me think of something simple” she concluded, thinking of a dish.

“Wow, IDEAAA😎” she squealed like a little kid moments later. “Let me make some PASTA! But, pasta is a very simple dish. Atleast that is what that Billuji will say” she twisted her lips.

“Kyaa karu. kyaa karu? Accha. why not try something different and unique? Maybe, something that is a mix of his and my choice. His favorite is pasta, my favorite is Aloo puri! Great! Waah, you are smart Annika. Let me make 'ALOO PASTA'. Wow, a new dish by Khidkithod Annika. An INDO-WESTERN dish! Let me make it and prove how good a cook I am to Billuji. He will be proud today😎” she raised her kurta’s collar.