Chapter 37-

This has to be the most stressful week I've had since I started this internship. I'm so stressed out I just want to sleep.
I had just gotten home from work when I heard the door knob twist.
"Who's there?" I asked
"Cory" he said and I rushed to get the door I had not seen him in two weeks and yes I missed him a lot
"Ah, perfect timing" I said and he smiled before placing a soft kiss on my lips
"I though to surprise you" he said and walked inside the house
Just then my phone rang it was Philip
"Hey, bro" I said
"Hi". He said in a low tone
This has to be the lowest I've heard him speak so I knew for sure something was wrong
"How're you and Stella doing?" I asked and he took a deep breadth
"We're good" he said still in a low tone
"Is Cory or Aiden there?" He asked
"Yeah Cory, why?" I asked already getting scared
"May I speak with Cory?" he said and I called out to Cory
"Yeah, what's up?" Cory asked before picking up the phone
They spoke for a while before Cory's face turned sad.
He tried to smile so that he doesn't give away that something's up but nah he couldn't hide it, I just hope it's nothing.

"What's wrong" I asked
"Allison do you trust me?" He asked
"Yeah why?" I asked confused
"I want to take you somewhere now but don't freak out" he said and I got even scared
We got in his car and all through the way I prayed nothing was wrong.

Dear God I don't know what's going on but I'm really scared God help me to keep calm in Jesus Name I prayed.

We moved a bit closer to the bridge before he swerved right to Dr Hamid's clinic and then I gulped the lump of empty air in my throat.

We walked into the clinic where I saw Philip, he looked like he had been crying.

I just hope Stella is fine.

"Philip where's Stella?" I asked getting even more scared

"She just had the babies" he said but there was no form of excitement on his face.

"She wants to see you" he said again

"Third room on the left" he said
I walked as he directed and there she was with my niece and nephew I was excited they were here but why weren't they- Stella and Philip not happy.
I wondered as Stella looked even weaker and sadder, her eyes were swollen like she had been crying.

Tears? But why?

"Allison this is Simon Mason and that's Stella Maddison" she said pointing to the cribs and I nodded

They were the cutest and most beautiful babies I had ever seen, Stella junior is just pretty as her Mom, she is dark skinned and she's just so beautiful.
Can't get over her clear brown eyes and her curly black hair.
She's beautiful
And Simon he had the same curly brown hair and brown eyes as Philip and although he had a dark skin color I could still see that he looked so much like Philip.
"Allison remember I love you even more I do to myself" she said. She stretcjed her feeble hands towards me. I quickly wiped the tears from my face and crawled into her hospital bed. I hed her in an embrace,  she trued to hug me as tight as I did but he hands too weak to even grab me. "All-ison" she struggled to say. "Its okay, its okay" I cried. In that moment the beep-beep sound the monitors made stopped and a long piiiiiiiìiii sound was on. The doctors rushed in. I immediately jumped out of the bed and I wiped the tears that filled my face uncontrollably.

"Code blue" one of the doctors yelled.

"Get a crash cart" another said.

I watched them rip Stella's hospital gown.

"Charge to 200," one of them said. I knew what this was, I was infact familiar, 19 seasons of Greys anatomy thought me one thing, when they start to say "charge," the patient probably died and they're trying to bring them back.