Tired But Horny

Michael: You were fast asleep, enjoying the fact you did not have any classes today and that Michael was home for the entire weekend. The enjoyment was short lived when you felt something poke your nose. “Babe? Y/N? Baby, I need something,” you heard in your ear. You opened an annoyed eye at your boyfriend. He smiled innocently and cupped your hip and suddenly you felt his morning wood on your hip. “Seriously? It’s barely 7. We have a shower.” And you turned back over and tried to fall asleep, but Michael simply turned you back around. He went even further as to sit you up and settle you on his hips. 
"You’re an asshole…" you hissed. He sat up and kissed your neck a few times before laying back down. 
"Can you ride me?" 
"…And you’re a lazy bum." 
"But you get an orgasm out of this too so it’s a great deal." 
"But Im doing all the work." 
"I’m tired but horny! Please?" You shook your head and grabbed his erection, pumping it a few times as he moans in ecstasy. 
When you brought both of you to your highs, you flopped back down on the bed and happily fell asleep again…until you heard Michael slip in the shower.

Luke: You opened your eyes the same time Luke did. The sun was your worst enemy at the moment but the way it caught Luke’s sparkling eyes made up for it. 
"Baby, I had this…dream about you last night," he smiled. You giggled as he slowly climbed on top of you. 
"Ugh, Luke I can tell you’re still tired. Let’s just…" 
"No!" He whined. You laughed at him before he silenced with kisses spread across your jaw. In the middle of taking off your shirt, Luke had to yawn. Then you yawned. 
"Baby, I’m still so tired," Luke laughed as he tugged at your pj shorts. 
"So am I," you sighed. You sort of just eyed each other and Luke simply laid down, his head on your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist and was asleep instantly. You smiled to yourself before kissing his head. Maybe later.

Calum: You looked at yourself once more in the mirror. The red lace hugging your body was killer. You knew Calum was downstairs, probably eating something and sitting on the couch like he usually did. You grabbed your phone and texted him:'come upstairs;)' A few moments later, he texted back: 'can you come downstairs? I'm too tired.' 
'Trust me it's worth it.' '
Babe, please? My legs hurt.’ 
You sighed and went downstairs to in fact find your boyfriend on the couch, munching on some chips. 
"So what did you- oh fuck," he hissed as he turned his head to see you. 
"I don’t know if you deserve it anymore," you said, narrowing your eyes. "Please? I’m sorry. I just feel really tired and lazy right now but damn that looks so good on you." You smirked and trailed over to him, straddling his lap. You kissed up and down his neck as he worked off your bra, panties following. His shirt came off in record time and you stood up, waiting for him to take off his pants. 
"Can you do it?" He asked like a puppy dog waiting for treats. You rolled your eyes and began to unbuckle his belt. This sexy, lazy little shit was really pushing it.

Ashton: You had taken Ashton to your family’s Thanksgiving dinner since he had never really experienced ‘Thanksgiving’. Let’s just say Ashton REALLY liked the idea of a holiday that revolved around food. By the time you two got home, you wanted nothing more than to curl up and sleep. But Ashton was still hungry. 
"Baby, please?" 
"No, Ash. I’m tired. You have perfectly good working hands." Ashton pouted. 
"You’re so lazy," he giggled. 
You glared at him. “No, I’m feeling lazy because of all that turkey.” 
"It was good, but I bet you taste better." You had to admit his words were stirring you. But before you could say something back, he picked you up and took off your shirt. 
"Ashton, what are you doing?" 
"Shh, lazy girl, you just enjoy." He winked before going for your pants. "Fine but I’m not doing any work. You want it, Irwin, so you do the work." But secretly, inside, you enjoyed it ten times as much as he did.