Two.

Heart racing, sweating palms, and leg shaking.

Emma was feeling and doing all these things as she sat in math class worried about contacting Itachi. She needed to ask Mr Newman where to find him.

When class was over she went up to his desk as he was collecting his things.

"Hi Emma." He greeted.

"Um.. So when Itachi and I were discussing our schedule we forgot to exchange numbers or whatever so we could meet up." She explained as they walked out of the classroom.

"Do you know where I can find him?"

"Its lunch time right now, so no clue but after he has chemistry in room two- nineteen." Mr Newman locked the door.

"Thanks." With that Emma went to go meet sophie to have lunch.

Itachi leaned against against the metal stairs of the bleachers as he ate his lunch. Watching the football practice that was going on. Kisame -his best friend - was beside him making fun of some of the guys as they fell or tripped.

It was a hot day so Itachi was wearing a muscle shirt and his sunglasses covered his eyes from the bright rays of the sun. Itachi wore casual jeans cause he wasn't one to wear shorts unless he was swimming.

His head turned to the right when he heard loud laughing. A blonde girl was laughing extremely loud and Itachi just scrunched up his face.

It was annoying the way she laughed, it wasn't cute it was just irritating. He looked at the girl beside him and he relaxed his face when he seen it was Emma.

She was quiet, didn't talk much as was very kept to herself. Itachi liked people more like that, though he did like conversation too. She was shy and Itachi could easily tell. He was determined to get her out of her shell just a little.

They were going to be seeing each other everyday for a while after all.

Itachi sat up slightly when he remembered that they never exchanged numbers so they can discuss where to meet today.

Unfortunately emma was across the field by the time Itachi realized. He shrugged, he'll find her later.

                           **

After lunch Emma made her way to find class 219. She looked at the numbers on the doors as she walked down the hall. She stopped in front of the door to his class, looking inside to see if he was there yet.

She sighed as there was only about five people right now. She felt nervous as she waited for Itachi. The class was almost full and the bell had just rung meaning she would be late for her own class.

She stared at her shoes as she debated if she should just leave. Emma didn't like being late, everyone always stares cause they're all ready waiting to start class and she hates the attention.

"You stalking me?" She heard a low voice. Her head shoots up to see Itachi walking toward her. A few strands of hair handing in from of his face as usual.

"N-no, I-"

"Im kidding." He said as he stopped in front of her. "I'm assuming you're here to exchange numbers. Sorry I forgot to give you mine yesterday."

"Oh um that's ok." Emma said shyly as she grabbed itachi phone that he held out to her. Putting her name and number in it.

"Great, let me just text ya so you can save mine." Itachi said as he took his phone back. Her phone dinged and she looked at it to see the unknown number.

Unknown number: Boo.

"Okay, I'll text you an address later." Itachi waved bye as he opened the door to his class.