CHAPTER 16 [END]

SANA'S POV

I was a total jerk to just sit down there and sulk about her not trusting me with her secrets. I should've known better. I should have helped her. 

*Arrives at Seoul Hotel*

SN : "Hi I'm looking for the Chou's."

RECEPTIONIST : "I'm sorry Ma'am but we don't give out our clients info."

SN : "I'm a friend of them."

R : "You can try calling them if you want, but until they say you're related to them then will give you their room number."

SN : "Arraso."

I tried ringing Tzuyu's phone but it was already out of coverage. Jeong told me that our debut day is there flight, they should still be here.

*Ring*Ring*

I saw Tzuyu and her parents walk out of the elevator.

SN : "Mr. and Mrs. Chou!"

TY : "Unnie?"

TYD : "Do you know her."

SN : "I'm....."

TY : "She's my friend."

I felt my heart shattering as she said I was a friend. She never really told me that she likes me I'm probably just a friend for her but that's not what I was here for, I should put my feelings aside and helped her.

SN : "Right I'm Minatozaki Sana, I'm a friend who happens to develop a liking for your daughter. I'm actually here to ask you Mr. and Mrs. Chou a favor."

TYM : "What can we help you?"

SN : "I'm sorry to intervene with your family. Tzuyu have her own dreams, you should at least hear her out before deciding for her. Tzuyu I'm not asking you to fight for me I don't care if this will be the end of us but I want you to at least try fighting for what you really wanted."

 TY : "Unnie just go." 

SN : "Arraso, sorry I just have to say it. Until we meet again Chou Tzuyu."

I walked outside as I tried to calm myself. I was in pain but I didn't exactly know which hurts most. The fact that she said that we were just friends after all the things we had or her pushing me away. I tried helping her but I think I just made everything worse.

[Debut Day]

JH : "Sana lets go, everyone is waiting for us."

SN : "Arraso."

JH : "I know you're still thinking about Tzuyu-ah, you did your part. You did everything you could to help her."

I just walked down silently. Everyone was already ready for our debut today.