•1•

[240819]

# Short

JungKookie is crushing a handsome senior in school named Kim Taehyung. Every day, he always tries to hide himself from him, his crush is very good-looking, there is always noona around.

The mushroom head clicked up and down behind the bushes, ui, mosquitoes bit, he scratched, obnoxious mosquitoes, he didn't bother watching his lover and he beat them to death. After being bitten by a mosquito, he went out and climbed to his seat, so it was safe.

"Taehyung oppa, I gave it to you"

He glanced at the mother, what the fuck is a gift, he did not dare to give a wedding ring to his husband that this noona gave a gift, a big pink box that hated, yellow bow that hated, laughed hate, Kookie pinned noona Alright then.

In order to soothe the deep hurt in his heart, he went down to the cafeteria to buy five boxes of banana milk, complained to the table, Kookie is still angry at him a little and the other noona a lot.

"May I sit here and eat?"

he almost choked, his voice was so warm, sisters, he suckled milk, his eyes widened and looked at the other person sitting next to him, yaa, so handsome. What to eat, eat me, Taehyung oppa.

"Well, I ... I sit ... sit down"

Oh my heart, it's beating fast, this guy is strange!!! Even when opening the lunch box is also handsome,the mouth eating rice, chu chu, so cute. Taehyung looked at him while chewing.

"Kookie hey, you look like the main movie star I just saw!"

"owo really, who is it?"

he opened his eyes wide, he looked like an actor !!, senpai noticed him because he was like the movie actor he just saw. hahahahaha, you know you're beautiful

Taehyung frowned, seemingly trying to remember, "Hmph, I don't remember anymore. I told you the content of that movie and can you guess it for me?"

he nodded furiously, happily inching closer to him, he wanted to watch that movie too.

Taehyung let go of his smile and leaned his hands against his open eyes. "The film is about a silly fat rabbit who likes a senior. He looks every day at this senior without even daring to speak." One day the senior had to come and ask him to sit down with him and talk to him because he liked the rabbit too much, I just got to see it. Do you know that movie? That fool is just like you. "

There was a little rabbit struggling with hearing shock.

1 2 3 buttons

Kim Taehyung loves Jeon Jungkook.

4 5 6 bell

Jeon Jungkook loves Kim Taehyung.

7 8 9 cows

So we are dating.

______________________

•cre: Kim Thy- a Vietnamese author ❤️