-Chapter One-

-Chapter One-

We finally reached the tour bus and walked on, Harry removed his arm with a disgusted look on his face,

 ‘The things I have to do for the fans’ he mumbled walking over to the fixed tabled and chairs, to the left of the bus

I stayed quiet, something odd just happened with in me, like the time I was at the park and Daisy fell over and cut her knee open and I could almost sense it. I sat down on a bunk to the right side of the bus quickly, I took a quivering breath and the others looked at me.

 ‘are you okay, Lou? You’re awfully pale’ Liam asked looking closely towards me

 ‘I’m fine’ I lied and lay my head down on the pillow looking up at the ceiling. The all looked at me curiously before sitting down at the table with Harry.

The bus began to move and I felt my eyes get droopy. If I slept or pretended to at least, the others would all get peace. I turned towards the wall and sighed closing my eyes.

 I’ve often thought about leaving, they’d all be happy. No more fighting, I feel I’m the worst of the group, If I left I’d be doing them all a favour.

I opened my eyes and opened the curtain next to me to see we were on the outskirts of London already. I must have fallen asleep. I turned around to see the others all playing a game of cards, Niall looked over and smiled at me.

 ‘Hey, Lou, Want to play?’ He asked

 ‘No thanks I’m okay here’ I said with a smile, and I closed my eyes again. Five minutes later the bus came to a stop.

 ‘Why are we here?’ Zayn asked, I opened my eyes slowly and turned over opening the curtain again, We were parked in front of the management office.

 The door of the bus opened as I turned to face the others again. Paul walked on looking grim.

 ‘Louis’ He said, I rubbed my eyes and sat up looking at him

 ‘Yeah?’ I asked him tiredly

 ‘There has been a phone call from management’ He said softly

 ‘About what?’ I enquired

 ‘Maybe they’ve finally wised up and are throwing him out of the band’ Harry smirked as I flinched. If he knew about me wanting to leave it’d make his year. I looked away from him and back at Paul

 ‘Now is not the time, Harry’ Paul said sternly. A wave of terror washed through me, what had happened? Were they throwing me out of the band?

 ‘They wouldn’t would they?’ I asked

 ‘No, Louis’ Paul said looking sad

 ‘Then what is it?’ I asked feeling myself getting worked up at the look on Pauls face, Niall whimpered.

 ‘You’d best come inside and talk it through with us inside’ He said, I nodded and looked at Liam. I was terrified. Harry was staring at Paul almost studying him. Zayn patted my shoulder as I got off the bunk and walked towards Paul.

I got off the bus slowly and steadily followed Paul into the management building. The woman behind the desk pointed to the elevator telling us to go straight up.

We stepped into the elevator and Paul pressed the Button. I stared at the floor; I had an uneasy feeling about this.

Paul stayed quiet and kept sending me sideways glances; I was getting more nervous by the second. I began playing with the hem of my shirt unconsciously and undid my top button; the elevator opened and awoke me from staring at my feet.

We walked along a corridor until I was pushed into a room. The door closed behind me and I looked around. I was alone with the head of management. I looked at the ground awkwardly.

 ‘Louis’ He said in a softer tone than usual ‘please take a seat’ He said pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I walked slowly to it and lowered myself into it.

‘Thanks’ I said quietly

 ‘I have asked you to come because I’ve just been given some tragic news’

 ‘What?’ I asked frowning; I was confused no denying it.

 ‘It happened about five hours ago, they’re not sure what caused it’ he said rubbing at his temples.

 ‘What happened? Caused what?’ I asked gripping the chair slightly, why couldn’t he just come out and say it? I was loosing my patience.

 ‘your family, they were involved in a traffic collision’ my grip on the chair faltered and I slid down it in shock, my family?

 ‘are they-are they okay?’ I asked my voice small and raspy. Mr turner opened his mouth but closed it again. My eyes began to sting.

 ‘Are they okay?’ I shouted, tears making there way from my eyes. I didn’t bother to wipe them away, I just stared at him.

 ‘your oldest sister, she’s-shes in a coma’ He said sadly, a sob left my throat,

 ‘a-a-and the o-others?’ I asked between sobs

 ‘They’re dead’ He said in a small whisper. My heart had just shrivelled up an died, I whimpered and a cry made its way out of my mouth, Mr turner cringed and looked away tears in his eyes ‘I’m sorry’

‘N-n-no, they can’t’ I sobbed, I jumped up and sprinted to the door, I threw it open and pushed past Paul who tried to grab me. I ran down sixteen flights of stairs and ran out of the front door leaning against the wall by the front door my hands wrapped around my aching chest.

I tried to regain my breath but each time I breathed in, I sobbed harder. I looked at the tour bus, They boys were stood outside the door.

 ‘Maybe Harry is right’ Zayn was saying biting at his lip

 ‘g-guys’ Niall said suddenly

 ‘What?’ They all answered looking at him. I caught Nialls eyes.

 ‘Louis’ He mouthed pointing at me, They all looked over at the same time, Peircing me with their stares, I looked down and refused to look up.

 ‘Is he- is he crying?’ Harry asked

 ‘Yeah, he is’ Zayn said in a small voice

 ‘What do you think has happened?’ Liam asked wairily

‘Something bad’ Harry answered, Of course I’d lived with him for over a year, has never seen me cry before for anything, not even when he tormented me.

I looked up and caught their gaze as I heard footsteps behind me. I felt numb and I couldn’t talk. I didn’t want to talk. I wanted to sit and cry, Forget about everything that I was told. I want to talk to my mum.

That thought made me sob even worse and I looked away from the boys.

‘Louis’ Paul said in a gentle voice putting his hand on my shoulder, I flinched I didn’t want his sympathy. I didn’t want anyones. I ran, I didn’t know where I was heading but I ran. Ran away from everything.

 So what do you think so far? I hope you like it...

Comment

Vote

Fan

Curly :)