Alibaba's jealousy?

Morgianna:" alibaba san when I'm with you , my heart starts beating rapidly..I don't know what feeling is that and its strange that I have such a reaction only when I'm with you...my face goes red and all and I..."(gets interrupted by a sudden hug )
Alibaba(shocked):" sorry..its just that you were too cute so I..."(blush)
Morgianna(blush):" he hugged me..."(flustered)
Yunan:" morgianna so you were here..what are you doing?..uh...this is a crisis! morgianna is blushing really hard...so cute..."(blush)
Sinbad:" eh? Yunan that bastard knows of morgianna's secret beauty...its so addictive..."
aladdin:" sinbad and yunan san's rukh are pinkish and active.."(puzzled)
Alibaba:" don't tell me..."
Sinbad:" we're aiming for that innocent beauty as well"(grins)

Yunan:" its so innocent and pure..her expressions..."(fantasizing)
Morgianna:" eh?"

Aladdin:" morg san yunan san and sinbad san are perverts..beware of them..."
Morgianna steps back:" I'll be on the look out.."(blush)

Alibaba:" did you just blush because of them?! morgianna!!! you said you loved me only whats the meaning of this?!!!!"

Aladdin:" morg san sure is cute isn't she...I would also fall in love with her..."
Alibaba:"eh? your joking aren't you..."
Aladdin:" I never once told a joke...you know"(says with a straight face)

Alibaba:" argh!!! damn it! I can't get any sleep because of her"(saddens)

Titus:" you must really love that girl don't you?"

Alibaba:" probably....wait! who are you?!"
Titus:" me? I'm titus...Aladin's friend"

Ren:" aladdin dono has someone he likes? ah..don't tell me you love morg chan?!"
Alibaba:" how did you?!"
Ren:" morg chan is a hottie afterall anyone would like her..."
Alibaba:" morgianna belongs to me!"(pissed)
Ren:" eh?"
Morgianna:" eh?"
Alibaba:" eh...uh...morgianna...I..."(shocked)

Morgianna:" Alibaba san is a pervert as well?"
Alibaba:" chigau!!!!your misunderstanding!!!!"