Pilot

This story starts when YN is on bus the going home for work at 10:30. She is just getting off work at Forever 21 in the next town over. She is tried and ready to go to sleep, but has to work late because her mother, Jade, is in the hospital with multiple heart issues. YN is the main provider for her family being the oldest at 17 years old. She was on her phone, looking though her feed on Instagram when she saw that Mindless Behavior was come to her town to do a meet-and-greet. She calls her best friend, Lily, and told her about it. They both are die hard MB fans they know everything thing about all of them. For YN it's all about Chresanto August also known as Roc Royal. She's had the hots for him since the music video "My Girl". As for Lily, Princeton, real name of Jacob Perez. She seen the fro' and wanted mo'.

"Hey girly you just got off work?"

"Yes and guess what I just saw" some people look at YN bad because she is on the phone on the bus but she doesn't notice or just doesn't care. "Mindless Behavior is having a meet-and-greet here in town"

"Really no bullshit"

"Yes girly why would I lie about something so serious"

"When are they coming? Where at? What time? What's the details" YN smiles at her friends eagerness.

"I'll text you because I'm getting off now they are coming to my stop" YN get up wobbling across the still moving bus.

"Text me when you get home" They say their byes and get off the phone.

YN walk the 20 minutes to get to her house from the bus stop. She plops on the couch as her neighbor walks in and waves bye. YN stops her.

"Wait Ms. Jay here is something for watching my gremlins" both women chuckle as YN's words as the lady shakes her head. "Child you guys keep that money. I know how tight you guys are with money." YN rubs the back of her neck.

"I just feel really bad not giving you at least a couple of bucks for watching my brother and sister" Ms. Jay swats her hand at the air. "Nonsense you are doing what you need to help you family and this is my way to help you." YN leaning in to hug her neighbor tightly

"You have no idea what this means to me" "Anything time baby" they say their byes as Ms. Jay leaves to her home. YN stays on the porch until she sees Ms. Jay wave goodnight from the light of her doorway.

Now it's time to text Lily

"Meet-and-greet is at the commuity center off Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, on Friday next week and is at 10:30AM so we gotta get there at 7:00AM and dont forget the food." - YN

Lily doesn't respond telling YN she is probably already asleep. YN makes her way to her siblings room and checks on them. Both are fast asleep in their respective positions. She went to her room, technically it's her mom's but she moved in to give Anthony and Joanna space. She undress and go into some comfortable pajamas. She went to be bathroom and washed her face. YN took a moment to look at herself. Since she had been working more and sleeping less it's been taking a toll on her body, especially her face. She was more broken out then ever before. She tired to get as much off as she could but it was no use, tomorrow she would wake up and there would be 10 more to the already 50 to 60 pimples on her face chin and neck. YN just sighed and went to bed. It didn't take long for her to fall right asleep.