Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I looked around, still trying to wake up, and found the source of the noise, Wills phone. I slapped Wills face and then dropped his phone on him. He got the message and turned it off.

" We need to get up. We have a photoshoot today. " Will informed us, getting out of bed. Everyone else groaned in protest but obeyed anyway. No one wants to see our management when they're mad. It's like hell on the loose.

I threw on some sweat pants and a jacket, knowing that they will have our outfits at the shoot. I felt like I was about to go to sleep standing. Stupid jet lag.I decided some coffee would be nice.

" Anyone want some coffee? " I asked, grabbing my wallet and my phone then stuffing it in my back pocket.

" Yep!"

" Ya"

" YEPPEROONI"

You could probably guess who said ' yepperooni'. We made our way out of the hotel, making sure we had our hoods up and sunglasses on, then started walking to the nearest starbucks.

* Abbys POV*

I woke up and had to reapply my make up since you could still see the bruises. 3 more paychecks. 3 more paychecks and I could send the twins to Ireland and I could leave without worrying that Jake would get to them.

I got dressed in my normal work clothes and drove the twins to school.
I was making my way to work and saw 4 men all wearing sunglasses with their hoodies up. Well thats not suspicious. Whatsoever. I shook it off and pulled into the back parking lot.

I greeted Julian and got to work.

Not even 5 minutes later, the same 4 boys came walking into the cafe' like they werent dressed like creepy men. Being the polite person I am, I decided I will ignore it and pretend like they aren't even here. Other than to take their order of course.

" What would you like?" I asked them. The one in the blue hoodie spoke up first. He had a strong British accent. Still not creepy. Whatsoever...

" I would like a Iced Vanilla coffee please."

" Name?"

"Uhm..." Does he seriously not remember his name. He looked around and then answered.

" John."

Then the one in the purple.

"I would like a Decaf Pike Place Roast."

" Name?"

" Erm..." Again? Are they wanted or something? Wait!

" Mike."

Then the one in grey.

" I would like a Ethiopia."

" Name?" I asked, hopefully this guy will remember his own name.

" Roy" he answered almost immediatly.
Then the one in mint green.

" I would like a Pum'kin Spice Latte" This one guy was different. His accent sounded, Scottish? No, Irish.

" Name?"

" Erm... Niall." He answered.

I wrote down all the orders then started making their coffee.

I could feel a stare on me so I carefully looked around and saw that Irish guy looking at me. Again, Not creepy. At all. What was that guys name? Niall?

After I finished, I called out the names.

" John, Mike, Roy, Niall" I handed them their coffee and the one in mint green gave me a warm smile. I blushed and felt butterlfys in my stomach. Wait, what? Get back in the cage butterflys! I didn't tell you to come out!