Chapter 1 making a choice

I didn't want my life to be this way. This is not how I imagined my life, I thought it would wait to be married to have a child I thought that my parents will be together forever but no. I thought that my life would be different I didn't think I could get pregnant at such a young age I only did it out of stress I promise this was not my intention, I wish that my life was different but this is my new life so now I must tell you the truth the whole truth of the choice I have made, now me and my unborn child must live through the consequences of my decision did was made during the divorce that would change me forever.

My story starts like this I was born in a small town off the edge of New Jersey it is called a Applewood. I've lived there for my whole life but my parents said we were going to move it just the summer . But they said we weren't moving out of town But all I could think of was my boyfriend Jeremy he's the star quarterback in the football team, Jeremy and I have been together for three years we spend so much time together it is almost crazy.

I decided to go over to Jeremy's house and go see him for a while, when I went over there he opened the door and he grabbed me and kissed me. We decided to to go into the bed room and cuddle while watching some TV,when we got there he shut the door and I lay on the bed and he locked the door. " What are you doing "I said wondering  what was going on. "Oh nothing "he said just thought we could use some privacy" Jeremy said right then and there I knew that he wanted to have sex and that I could not give that to him yet I was not ready." Babe I can't, I'm not ready I know that you want to but I can't not yet."