• t w e n t y - t h r e e •

Only This

(Y/N)'s POV

"This is so dumb." Alec spoke with a fistful of popcorn in his mouth, sitting on the bed in the hotel room.

"Oh, just shut up and find the movie." I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, folding my fuzzy pajama pant-wearing legs.

He rolled his eyes, but did as he was told.
*              *              *               *              *               *

"(y/n) can you stop fawning?"

"I'm sorry! I can't. He just so..." I looked back at the screen, tilting my head a little as I continued. "Pretty."

He threw a popcorn kernel at me.

"Put your hands on me Jack."

"Ugh." Alec groaned at Rose's dramatic request.

"Oh, calm down." I replied, intolerantly.

"No! That's such a weird thing to say."

"So you're telling me, if you were alone with girl that you liked and she whispered that, you wouldn't be turned on?" I raised an eyebrow.

"...no!"

"You hesitated."

"You we're making a weird face!"

"Now you're getting defensive?"

"Why are you interrogating me?"

"I don't know." I continued to make awkward and slightly creepy eye contact with him as I shoved some popcorn in my mouth.

He chuckled. I chuckled back.

I set the popcorn bowl down. There was silence for a couple seconds. I put my hand in his.

His eyes got wide as he looked back in mine. I kept my face angled down, but let my eyes gaze up. I spoke in a low whisper; you could barely hear the shrill sound in my voice.

"Put your hands on me, Alec."

I saw him gulp.

"I-" he started to speak.

"hA! See! It works!"

"You're trembling."
"Don't worry, I'll be alright."

"Awe."
"Ugh."

"Ok I've decided. I'm in love with young Leonardo DiCaprio."

"That's unfortunate, he's not young anymore."

I scowled and flicked him.

"Ow."
*              *              *               *              *               *

"Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this."

"Alright."

"...wearing only this."

Alec grabbed a pillow from behind him and buried his face into it.

"Gag me with a spoon." I heard his muffled voice say.

I shoved him, unintentionally making him fall off the bed.

"Now, the last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll. And as a paying customer... I expect to get what I want."