Time off 2/2

I decided to drive. The ride was pretty peaceful....somewhat. You know Mila was in the backseat being extra & turning up with her earphones in her ears.

   We went to the store that I had met august at.

    We looked around thevstore for a long time.

   I ended up getting these acid-washed , high-waisted jean shorts, a Versace crop top that hung off the shoulder, sandals, & some beaded jewelry.

    Mila got like 4 pairs of shoes & Miyoko got a bag & shoes.

   "Let's go get sumn to eat" mila suggested.

"Yea" miyoko agreed. "I'm hungry"

"OK guys"

We walked out of the store.

"Hey, isn't that august ?" Mila asked.

I looked up to see August arguing with someone.... A girl....the girl that he was talking to when I came to the studio.

"Heyyyyyyy!!!! August!!!!" Mila screamed.

Omfg. She just has to embarrass me.

He looked over at us.

He dismissed the girl & walked over to us. He gave each of us a hug, but he missed me on the lip.

The girl looked kinda pissed when she left, exactly like last time. Weird. I wonder who she is...

"Hwy baby" August. Looked at me. Ughhh, his Louisiana accent was killing me!!!! So sexyyyy!!! Gish!

"Hey, whose that girl?"

"No one. Just some crazy birch."

"She seems mad."

"Nah, she good. So what y'all doing?"

"Shopping. & on our way to the spa."

"What you need at the spa?" He joked.

"A massage"

"Why go to a spa when I could give you one." He winked & bit his lip. Laaaaaaaawwwwwd!!!! Lol

"You're silly " I laughed.

"I know. But ayyye, I'll hit you up later. I gotta go."

"OK"

He hugged & kissed me , then walked off.

Spa, here we come.