I spy with my little eyes something wet.

At the new home

Alex's POV

I watched as each raindrop fell on my window off our new leaving room in my new home.

New,oo how I hate that word right now.

It's not fare I was starting to like were I was and now here I am in a new place struggling to find a wet object that surrounded our home.

I was playing I spy with my little eyes with Sammy yet she was winning what can I say the girl is an expert.

"Really Lexy you can't find something that's wet and surrounds our home?"She,asked as if the answer were obvious.

As she said that she snapped me out getting my attention,witch was facing the window.

"Um no you play hard."I said without a lie.

She looked frusterated.

"Lexy it's rain,the answer is rain."She said clearly annoyed.

"Whatever I'm just still trying to cope with all this." I said standing up from the couch and walking slowly twords my brand new room.

I looked at the stairs it was a long way to my room.

Apparently this was the biggest and newest house in La Flush.

It was 3 stories high and my room was in the last floor.

I frowned and looked up ,this house was not going to be helpful for my dramatic exists I make in the future.

I started going up of what seemed millions of steps.

Finally when I got at the top and I was litterly crawling through the hall way to get to my room.

"well there gose the pizza I ate this morning."I mumbled to myself.

As soon as I was inside my room I laid flat on the bed.

I looked up and admired it my new room.

It had purple and black walls, it had some pictures hanging on the walls, some posters and other random stuff, ya stuff dont judge me I aint perfect and discribing things is hard.

I sighed at my poor ability to even discribe,how did I get this far in life god?

Oh ya I have heard it a million times from pretty much everyone,'Your Pretty Face'.

I mean that doesnt count my brother and sisters have a pretty face but something besides that.

Sammy is smart striaght A student ,witch makes her end up as a teacher or something like that.

Logan is the athletic one witch in the end makes him turn into a famous sports player at the end.

Tori is the kind one and she cooks better than me,I mean the girl can cook Mac n Chess in the microwave and I cant .

Were actually not even allowed to cook only mom and Tori can everyone else pretty much would burn down the house.

Then theres me I'm good at singing and dancing but thats not what I enjoy,I'm good at doing pranks and I love them but how in the world am I gonna get money with that.

Unless I turned into a clown!

Na never mind I would end up looking like aunt Sally with all that make up on.

I mean it she looks like even worse than a clown with all that makeup,on Halloween the women scared more people than me and she wasnt even wearing a costume!!

She got more candys for scaring people the most and I was dreassed as a wear wolf ,scray right?

I got up and walked through the hall ways when I saw a scared Sammy and Tori being chased by a angry, blue haired, covered in shaving cream Logan.

I laughed at the girls's priceless expretion.

I saw as they headed twords the staris and I laughed and went inside my room and waited for the girls to come and when they did I got there hands and pulled them inside my room.

"What did you two do?"I asked them, Sammty to be exsact.

"Dad....sahving cream....us ...run....Logan....chase...out.of breath."Sammy said colapsing in my queen sized bed.

"More clearly please."I said and she signiled me with her finger to give her a second.

After a while she had her breath back and Tori was still on my bed catching her breath.

" It wasnt us it was Dad!"She yelled a bit to loud and then there was a bang on te door.

"Lexy open I know you have them there!"Logan yelled

"Have what in there?!"I yelled back

"The girls!"HE yelled

"Let me in!"He yelled/comanded

I got the girls and hid them in my closet under my dirty clothes pile.

"Ew this stinks."Tori said

"i know its my dirty clothes I havnt washed in weeks."I said and gave one last look at there terrorised faces and closed the closet and pushed my drwaer to block the entrance and I put my mirror on top of it.

"No!"I yelled at Logan

"Open it!"He yelled back

"Fine!"I yelled went to open the door and as soon I saw his hair a I was fighting to not laugh.

"Were are the monsters?"He asked pushing himself in.

"I dont know."I said

"Yes you do know show me were are they."He comanded and I shruged and lead him twords my drawer that hid my closet.

"there." I said pushing him to the mirror.

As soon as he saw his refelection I cracked up so hard I was rooling on the floor.

"Alex!"He growled and I laughed even harder he looked helerouse.

"What you said you wanted to see a monster."I diffended myself and he stormed out of my room.

I smiled and got the girls out of my closet.

"You know you two eventually have to face him?"I said

"Ya that's why I am sleeping with mom this night."Sammy said and walked of marching to mom's room with Tori fallowing behind.

"Your welcome."I mumbled at there rudeness.

During dinner

"So honey you got your hair painted how.....unique."Mom commented while the wrest of us tried to hold up laughter.

Logan just growled.

"So have any of you went shopping for back to school."We all started choking.

"By the way you start school in 3 says."Mom squealed happy ,of course she's gonna be happy she isn't the one going to Hell.

"What?!"we all yelled expert Tori and dad.

Nooooooo school nooooooo!