chapter 2: naruto's ancestry revealed!!!.

After finally accepting the fact that kakashi has been neglecting the training of his own sensei's son kakashi decided to test both naruto and Sasuke's elemental affinities. But what happens next would shock even naruto.

Kakashi then said.

Okay boys today we're going to test your elemental affinities. So Sasuke. Your first."

Sasuke then takes the paper and channels his chakra into it and finds a "shocking" discovery. Kakashi then said.

Well Sasuke your in luck. Since you have a slight affinity for lighting I can you with that."

Said kakashi as he then looked to naruto and said.

"Okay naruto. Not it's your turn."

As naruto did the same thing as Sasuke but what happened next left even Sasuke and kakashi at a loss for words as after naruto channeled his chakra into the paper it split in half indicating he had a wind element. but after a few seconds the top left corner burned. the top right corner crinkled up. And the bottom left and right corners crumbled to dust and got soggy. Stunned to see this kakashi asks.

"Naruto. How much do you know about the sage of six paths???."

Hearing this question naruto said.

"Not much. Only that he could use all five of the main chakra elements and had a strange dojutsu. The rinnegan I think it was called wasn't it???."

Hearing naruto's answer to his question, kakashi decides to test his theory and said.

"Naruto I have a theory. I want you to close your eyes and channel chakra into them like the sharingan."

Doing as he was asked naruto channeled chakra into his eyes and after a few minutes kakashi said.
Okay naruto. Now open them and let me see if..."

And as if on cue, kakashi gasped and said as he saw naruto who's eyes were no longer sky blue but purple with three rings and four tomoe in each eye.

"I was right naruto."

And naruto said.

"yes kakashi Sensei???."

And kakashi said.

"Naruto. I believe that your the true decendant and successor of the sage of six paths."

Said kakashi in a serious tone of voice. Shocked to hear this and a little bit curious Sasuke decided to ask.

"Sensei. What are you talking about???. How is naruto or his clan related to the sage of six paths???."

And kakashi said.

"Well from what I've heard the legends say. The sage of six paths had 2 sons. Indra and asura otsutsuki. Now legend has it that Indra is the founder of the sharingan which was inherited from his father and his son asura inherited his unique chakra and long life span which as you both know the uzumaki clan was famous for having."

Said kakashi as naruto and Sasuke took in every bit of information and Sasuke said.

"So our clans are decended from the sage of six paths???."

Hearing Sasuke's shocked and confused question kakashi said.

"Yes. But naruto if I were you I  wouldn't use your dojutsu until we learn more about it and it's many abilities."

And naruto said.

And naruto said.

"Okay Sensei but why??? shouldn't we at least tell the hokage about this???."

And kakashi said.

Oh I'm certain he already does. Isn't that right???.
Lord jiraiya.. lady Tsunade???."

Next time: chapter 3. Naruto's godparents return.