Chapter Five ~ Part Two

~*~ P.S. Part ONE & Part THREE of CHAPTER 5 have BOTH been put under 'private' by wattpad because apparently they are too 'mature' and only our 'fans' can read it, so... whatcha waiting for?! ;) became a fan so you can read them! both parts are each SEVEN pages long, so you are missing quiet a bit of the story line if you don't read them, just saying! :) and there'll be PLENTY of more graphical and smutty scenes in the future, and we don't want you missing out ;) xx

THERE'S KINDA A TINY SMUTTY SCENE, BUT IT'S IN ITALICS IN CASE YOU WANNA SKIP IT :D

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

continued...

 “Y… es?” he muttered. I looked down at the bulge growing in his pants again. I could just dip down and take him in my mouth, I mean, it doesn’t take that long to do, I would know. I bit my bottom lip as I unbuttoned his chinos. I looked up at him, looking for disapproval, waiting for him to tell me to stop. His face was scrunched up and his eyes were closed. His chest was moving up and down anxiously and he was nearly panting. His shirt had ridden up a bit and I could see the little hairs leaning down into his crotch. I moved my hands to his zipper and pulled it down. He let out a low moan and I bent down, inching closer to his member.

“Nathan!” the bedroom door swung open and we both darted are eyes towards it. At the door stood a short, blonde girl, who I assumed was his sister. Her face was pale and her eyes were popping out of her eye sockets. I glanced down and noticed that Nathan’s boxers were right underneath my chin. I gulped and frantically stood up, trying to find a way to cover myself, while Nathan sat up and got off the bed, searching for something to say, while trying to zip his pants. His sister stood frozen at the doorway, unable to comprehend what she was just about to witness and I couldn’t blame her. “I-I’m sorry,” she stuttered and slammed the door shut.

I let out a sigh of relief and fell onto the bed. I closed my eyes and heard Nathan fall down next to me. I didn’t know who should be more humiliated, his sister for walking in on me almost giving Nathan a blowjob or us for being interrupted once more. I opened my eyes and turned my face to look at him. The blush on his cheeks was completely adorable and I couldn’t help but laugh at how embarrassed and mortified he looked. Nathan glared at me, but lessened up in a matter of seconds and began laughing along with me. He leaned over and began tickling me and I erupted into laughter.

“Na… than…” I managed to say in between my laughs, trying to push him away. He was relentless, tickling me everywhere, making it hard to breath. Then, we both realized that somehow he had climbed on top of me and we both froze when our eyes met. He was straddling me, pinning both of my wrists on either side of my head. I looked up into his eyes and then towards his lips. He eyes wondered down to my lips and he inched closer to my face. He let go of my wrists and wrapped an arm around my back, pulling my body off the mattress and into his. I clasped his shirt with my hands and rested my forehead against his. “Nathan, I have to go,” I told him, knowing that if we started we wouldn’t want to stop.

“I know,” he sighed and used his other hand to grasp the back of my neck. “I just,” he paused and let out another exasperated sigh. He looked into my eyes and I noticed the agony in his. “I just don’t want you to go,” he told me once more, nearly whining. I pressed my nose against his, breathing in his scent. I flickered my eyes upward and noticed a sweat follicle building on his fringe so I wiped it away, tenderly, with my index finger. I breathed out a sigh and closed my eyes.

“I know,” I repeated his words as I brought my mouth to the side of his face. “Trust me, if it was up to me, you’d be having the best orgasm of your life right now,” I whispered into his ear, as I grazed one of my hands over his crotch through his boxers, since his jeans were still unbuttoned and unzipped. He moaned and pulled me closer to him.