The King Vs The Princess

Godzilla growled as Princess Luna walked towards him

*Final Battle In Boston Starts Playing*

Luna roared as she started to fly towards Godzilla as he charged at her with the two colliding forming a shockwave of both magic and radiation. Godzilla roared grabbing her horn as she blasted a atomic blast which lifted the king of the monsters off the ground. She roared throwing the monster into a mountain with it tumbling on him. He than released a nuclear pulse destroying what covered him, Luna growled as Godzilla blasted his spiral ray. Luna started to fly as fast as could until the blast hit her causing her to fall to the ground.

Celestia: LUNA!

Twilight: Spike!

Spike than flew at Godzilla knocking him off his feet making him turn his attention towards the dragon. Luna got up and went to help Spike until Godzilla noticed her and grabbed Luna's neck. The Kaiju held her and began to charge up, Spike flew towards Godzilla only for him to slam his tail into him. He than unleashed his atomic ray causing Luna to fall to the ground as Celestia stood on her sister's body. Her horn glowing filled with anger as she flew at the beast only for him to unleash a atomic ray. She fell to the ground, this time she was out, for good.

Luna: Sister

Godzilla: It's over, your done for!

Luna: What how can you talk?

Godzilla: You have turned into kaiju related to my kind, but somehow you understand me, no matter I'm not leaving till you give him back!

Luna: Who's him?

Godzilla: *Stomps on top of her neck* I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES, GIVE ME BACK MY SON!

Luna: Son-*gets a atomic blast to the face*

Godzilla roared grabbing her neck with his jaws and tried to snap it only for Spike to attack from behind

Spike: Luna get out of here!

Godzilla: Foolish Boy, you don't stand a chance

Luna: Not with both of us together

Even though they couldn't understand what they were saying they joined with the two from behind. Godzilla growled as his spikes started to bright up. His burning form running out, 5 minutes left till he would go back to his orginal state. Everyone charged as Godzilla as he released his nuclear pulse destroying everything in a 7 mile radius. 5 hours pass as Luna and Spike along with Spike and thoses who were shielded from the attack emerged.

Spike: Argh...wait did we win?

Godzilla: Not quite

Luna and Spike turned in shock as Godzilla rose from the rumble not in his burning from but is ready to fight once more. Dragons even with the
Dragon Lord present began to bow before Godzilla who began to charge up until he heard a familiar sound. Everyone turned to see a 5 meter Baby Godzilla as Godzilla ran over towards him.

Godzilla: Junior?