fallen angel

ok so i know there is abig amount of stories i have to fisnh but i just dont seem to come up with ideas so im puting up rps for now . oh and i dont won eny of the charicter sasuke and naruto are just our little toys

S: I sat in the back of the classroom away from everyone I was the school loner and the school bad boy but most people don’t know is im a fallen angel yes the evil angel damned to hell on earth but I’ve learned one small boy makes life for me bearable naruto uzamaki he doesn’t know me he hasn’t even met me I stay away and watch over him from a far im his guardian angel you could say.

N: I sighed softly clicking my lounge. Life was ok for me but I really wish had someone to love me like Sai dose Shikamaru… I was the daydreamer innocent little blond, I felt so out of place in this school it wasn’t funny. I looked around me, I blinked when I looked back on my desk seeing a black rose. “Huh?”

S: I smiled as he picked the rose up then smiled I sighed when he frowned again thow i watched him threw class like most days then followed him home to make shure he made it ok and watched over him through the night because his dad was out again I watched him sit in his bed and read smiling as he drowned in his romances.

N: I sighed putting the book down, I was tired of fantasizing about the dating sceen. I pulled out my sketch book and started to draw, it was a dark angle picture. I drew a mask that resembled the dark angle. I looked at my clock sighing, I looked back at my bed seeing another black rose. “…?”

S: I watched as he added that rose to the glass of them he climbed into bed cuddling a plush of a anime character he liked I smiled and waited for him to fall asleep before I moved into his room and layed next to him I did this sometimes it just made me happy to hold him for a little bit I dint sleep though at night but I was happy I wrapped my arms around his sleeping form I whispered into his ear softly “ im always here naruto your dark angel your guardian angel” I left as he stirred awake some.

N: I looked behind me pushing the cover off, “huh?” I touched my stomach having the feeling of someone’s gentle hands on it. I sighed softly looking at my ceiling, wondering if what I heard was real, or a dream. “You’re guardian angel…” 

S: I sighed as I watched him he was thinking now but smiling. I watched him the rest of the night we didn’t have class tomorrow so he could sleep in I left a rose next to him before disappearing again as he woke up for the day.

N: I rolled over and opened my eyes, I smiled seeing the Black rose. I sat up smelling the cinnamon smelling rose, “mm sure wish were this come from…” I placed the rose in the vase full of the many sweet smelling roses that have popped up. I got up and walked to my closet deciding to just put on shorts and sit in all day. Dad will be home later to night, I smiled siting on my made bed.  

 S: I sighed as I walked back to his house I yawned claiming into a tree as he layed back on his bed he was singing I smiled and watched him closely he was so cute.

N: I sighed and looked at my ceiling, “I wish someone would love me…right.” I had bad history with dating; Sai and me didn’t get along he beated and cheated on me.

S: I sighed as he curled up thinking I frowned as I watched him he got up and walked to his bathroom I left 3 roses this time before settling back in my tree he walked back in he was crying.

N: I dove to my bed baling my eyes out to my teddy bear, I hated being abused and used but it was the only way I felt somewhat loved. I took out my phone and dialed Sai’s number. I sat up and waited for it to ring, I heard a beep and saw my phone die. “b-b-but I charged it-“ I was crying uncontrollably, I laid back gasping at the roses falling on my head. I sat up and twirled them slowly calming down, “why did my phone die?”

S:I frowned as he pulled his phone bk up I growled it started to smoke he grunted sighing but whent bk to twirling the roses he smiled some I watched him he need me and I knew that he sighed and played with the rose I bit my lip as a note fell to the bed  ; your worth a lot more then abusive asses and you’re not alone ;

N: I blinked my eye’s dry, “But Sai’s the only thing that’s felt real to me…” I looked at the second rose having put the first of three in the vase of twenty.

S: I sighed as I watched him he got up and walked to the other room I slipped into his room and layed down some pocky and a red rose this time I could hear him walking back in I tripped but grunted jumping up running to the window I heard a gasp but I slipped out as he said something.
       0000 ok cliffy but im uping up more chapys lol -[[[