She has...what??!!

credit to the artists and Thomas Astruc, Zagtoons, etc
-Mouse
—————————————–––—————————
Marinette's PoV
Today is Hugo's 13th birthday! I'm so excited! My sweet baby boyyyy!
I turn to my side and nudge Adrien, "babe, chaton?"
"Mmmm?"
"Wake up honey, we've gotta make Hugo his birthday breakfast!"
Adrien jolts up and gasps, "it's his 13th! FINALLY."
Jumping out of bed, we rush around the house and get everything quickly set up. Then, we hear Emma's door open.
"Mom? Dad?"
"Oh, darling, go get changed! Today, we are going to head over to your grandma's."
"Which one?" She asks dully.
"My mom."
She sighs and nods.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
Emma yawns, "it's just...so early..."
Just then, she collapses on the floor and I exclaim in shock, "Emma!"
Adrien runs in and exclaims, "what happened?"
He checks her breathing, "It's short, Get her in the car! Louis! Hugo! Wake up!"
Hugo runs out of his bedroom and gasps, "Emma!"

We arrive at the hospital and Jacquie starts to wake up about 10 minutes later.
"Mom? What happened?...oh my god, I passed out..."
"It's, it's fine, you're awake now...how are you feeling?" I ask as she looks around.
"I'm fine..."
The doctor walks in and Louis follows after having gone to get something to eat.
"Emma!" He cries.
"Louis!" She sweetly says.
"Ummm, Mr and Mrs Agreste , we have a few further questions we would like to ask Emma."
"Ummm, ok..." we nod.
Emma nervously shakes her head, "th-there's nothing wrong with me...I'm fine, it was just, really early..."
"Emma, I am Doctor Bisset, now, it's ok to be scared and-"
"I SAID ENOUGH," she cries.
I worryingly say, "hey! Honey, talk to us, they are here to talk to you Emma..."
Emma gulps as she looks at Louis, who smiles.
"I...ok..."
"Ok! Now, Emma, have you been struggling to breathe for a while now?"
She shakes her head, "no...no...I, I did almost faint yesterday..."
"Tell us..."
"I-it's fine...I just..." she cries, "the kids at school were b-bullying me..."
Louis gasps, "n-no, don't cry sis!"
She struggles to breathe and I go to her side.
"Emma, take deep breaths honey..."
She nods and takes deep breaths.
I hug her and she sadly frowns.
Adrien joins the hug.
"Our sweet baby girl..." I mumble before I place a kiss on her forehead.
Louis and Hugo join the hug and Emma apologises.
"Hugo, I'm so sorry I did this to you on your birthday..."
He shakes his head, "it's ok Emma..."
I sweetly watched the kids talk and entertain eachother whilst the doctor pulls us to the side.
"Mr and Mrs Agreste...I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit longer, I just have to go get one of my colleagues to confirm my diagnosis-"
"Wait! What, what diagnosis?"
Doctor Bisset takes a deep breath, "from my analysis, I think that your daughter has anxiety."
"Anxiety?" I exclaim. Adrien worryingly looks at her.
"But," Doctor Bisset, "along with anxiety, depression can occur and I can see some aspects of it but, I need my colleague who has an expertise in the psychiatric facility..."
We nod and join our kids, who were giggling, minus Emma, who smiled softly.
"Mr and Mrs Agreste?" Another voice asks.
I turn and gasp, "Nia!"
Nia is one of the doctors at the hospital. She was the girl that diagnosed Chloe's pregnancy!
"What are you doing here?" We hug. Emma sees Nia and smiles, "hi Dr Couture!"
"My my, what have you done..."
A frown on Emma's face, warns Nia.
"Oh, there is no need to tell me," she cheerfully laughs, "anyways, be careful kids, oh! And happy birthday Hugo!"
Hugo cheers, "thanks!"
"How's being a teen?"
"It's AWESOME! I feel so grown up..."
We snort at his comment.
"Get ready kid..." Nia says ominously before leaving.
Emma laughs at her comment. Just then, Dr Bisset and another doctor walks in.
"Oh, Dr Couture, what are you doing here? Go treat your patients, go go!" The other doctor says.
"Sorry Doctor Laurent!"
He shakes his head, "it's fine..."
Dr Couture waves at Emma and says goodbye before leaving.
"Now, it's an honour to meet the Agreste kids!"
The two boys sit next to Emma and laugh as she blushes.
"What's wrong Emma?" Doctor Laurent asks. I notice her blushing face and laugh.
"Emma..."
"I-it's not like that mom!" She squeals at my realisation.
"What's wrong?" Doctor Laurent asks.
"No, it's fine, she just finds you attractive-"
"WHAT?!" Adrien exclaims, "no way am I letting my baby girl near any male, except family!"
Emma pouts, "whatever dad..."
"Hmmm...I'm looking at Emma," Doctor Laurent addresses new, "and right now I'm seeing no problems...Emma, is there anything you want to talk about?"
Emma fiddles with her fingers, "w-well, not now...I...have been having problems with people at school...but I have my friends and then I have my really confusing relationship with Mathieu and-"
"Why is your relationship with Mathieu confusing?" I ask, looking at Doctor Laurent for confirmation that this would be helpful. He nods.
"W-well, I reaaaaally like him mom!" She cries, "and I'm so confused because there's Noah too...and-"
I gasp, "oh baby!" I hug her, "let me tell you something, my life at your age was a mess too. I-ah-has things outside of school and then there was your uncle Luka and your father and school work was hard!"
"R-really?"
I nod.
She cries, "I feel like I just spend too much time-"
"-on your social life?" I ask.
She nods.
"Honey~~~," I kiss her forehead, "I remember being like this. You just need to remember to spend time on you, focus on you-"
"But I REALLY like Mathieu."
I laugh, "honey, I REALLY liked your father too, but back then, it wasn't the right time. And I think it's the same for you... you just, need to focus on yourself. I can spend some time to help you, if you'd like..."
She smiles nervously and nods, "yes please..."
Dr Laurent sighs, "Mr Agreste, Mrs Agreste, may we talk?"
We anxiously nod, "what's wrong?"
"I have a feeling that Dr Bisset is right...your daughter is showing anxiety issues and slight depression...luckily it's not too serious where we have to prescribe meds but, please do monitor her and make sure she is feeling good. And with the issue with school, she should avoid those students, maybe have her move classes?"
"Ok..."
"But that boy, I assume it is Chloe and Luka's son?"
I nod.
"Make sure he is close to her, he seems to help her-"
"Of course..."

Emma's PoV
So, mom, dad and the doctor pulled me to the side to tell me what's wrong. When we left the hospital, I saw my phone blast up with texts.
Noah❤️: Are you ok?
Noah❤️:How are you feeling?
Noah❤️: Louis told us what happened!
I smile shyly.
Me: I'm fine.
Me: No need to worry xx
Noah❤️: why wouldn't I worry? I like you...
I shriek, "WHAT?!"
"What, what?" Hugo exclaims. Louis groans.
"Geez Emma, you almost killed us all!" Mom exclaims, "calm yourself-"
I cry, "GOD DAMN IT, MOM, Noah just said he likes me..."
"OH MY GOD..." mom squeals, "wait, what about Mathieu?"
I blush at the thought of Mathieu. Dreaaaamy Mathieu...DAMN IT, I'm so confused.

We arrive at grandma and grandpa's and I smile as they hug me.
"Emma dear, please be more careful, or else, who is going to eat my delicious quiche?"
Dad pokes up from hugging grandma and says, "quiche?!"
We laugh at dad's love for quiche. Once we enter the actual house, Tikki and Plagg fly out.
And yes, we DO know. Of course we do.
"Hey Emma," Tikki says, "can I talk to you?"
I smile and nod. We go up to mom's old room.
"What's up Tikki?"
She giggles, "I just wanted to show you something..."
Flying into a cupboard, she unlocks it and a few boxes fall out.
"Emma?" A voice exclaims, "you ok up there?"
"Yeah! Just dropped something!"
"Ok honey!"
Tikki and I sit, or hover, over the boxes.
"You know about your dad's past history, as a model, right?"
I nod.
"WELL, your mom was OBSESSED with the magazines. You ready to see them?"
Just then, the hatch opens and Louis and Hugo walk in.
"Hey Emma, hey Tikki, what are you doing?"
"We are looking at mom's magazine collection of dad!"
They crowd around excitedly and I pull out a dusty magazine.

"OH MY GOD!" I squeal

"OH MY GOD!" Louis exclaims

Hugo gasps, "look at dad! He's so cool."
"No wonder mom was head over heels for him!" I giggle.
At the sound of walking up the stairs, we scurry to hide the magazines back in the cupboard.
"Kids, What are you up to up here?"
We smile, "nothing!"