40.

I woke up feeling stiff. I shifted slightly in bed, trying not to wake up Chloe. We were laying in an uncomfortable position and I slowly untangled my arms and legs, getting out of the bed as quietly as possible. I closed the door to let Chloe sleep longer and crept downstairs. David, Noah, and Anna were already in the living room talking about the party last night. Emma came downstairs a few minutes later and crawled on the couch, groaning.

"Hungover, Emma?" David asked her, laughing as she wrapped herself in a blanket.

"Yes, but I think I just need food" she mumbled.

Anna commented, "You were pretty drunk last night."

"And chatty," David added.

"Ughh, that's so embarrassing. That would be the wonderful combination of alcohol and molly." Emma said, while groaning into the pillow. I didn't think that I heard her correctly until Anna clarified.

"You were on molly?!" Anna yelled in surprise. Emma shushed her and put the pillow over her head to quiet Anna's yelling.

"Yeah, some of my friends aren't the greatest influence..." Emma finally replied.

Chloe joined us a little while later and we all hung out in the living room watching a movie that Emma and Anna put on.

"Breakfast is ready!" We heard someone yell from the other room. I didn't realize there was anyone else here, but it was a pretty big house. Were Emma's parents here? I hoped not since I was still wearing my pajamas and wanted to make a better first impression.

"Uh, who is that?" Anna asked, looking at Emma suspiciously.

"Jessica! She's an excellent chef that helps us with meals sometimes. I may have texted her last night when I was craving waffles, she makes the best waffles!" She explained trying to defend her drunken decisions. We followed Emma to the dining room where there were a plethora of different dishes sitting on the table including waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and fruit. We introduced ourselves and thanked Jessica before we started stuffing our faces. We all agreed with Emma that the waffles were delicious.

After brunch we were all feeling better and decided to do some sightseeing. We got ready and piled into the car heading towards Hollywood Boulevard. We had a lot of fun visiting the celebrity's handprints, taking photos in front of the Hollywood sign and even seeing a few celebrity houses.

We were all exhausted by the time we got back to Emma's house and collapsed on the living room couch.

"So do we have any plans for tonight?" Anna asked.

Emma stretched and replied, "Well, one of my friends is having a rooftop party. It should be a little more low-key than last night and his apartment has an amazing view."

"Low-key? Does that mean no more molly?" Anna teased Emma.

"Ha, Ha" Emma replied sarcastically.

"But really, the rooftop party sounds amazing" Anna added, replying to Emma's previous statement.

"Oh and some friends are coming over to pregame. Ari, Sam and Travis, I think." Noah said. I nodded, but had no idea who Sam and Travis were.

After watching TV for a while longer, we all changed to prepare for our guests and the party later tonight.

We decided to grill out dinner on Emma's incredible patio. Emma made a few pitchers of mixed drinks; she had mojitos and punch, both of which were delicious, while David and I helped Noah with the grilling. We made tons of food including burgers, chicken, veggies, and corn on the cob.