Top six richest students

Zach's POV       

"HOW DARE SHE!"

"THE NERVE OF HER!"

"DOESN'T SHE KNOW WHO I AM!?"

"WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?"

"Serena Ferrari"

"What?" I say while whipping my face to meet the very amused stares of my friends.

We were all hanging out on the field after the classroom episode. Me fuming about that little stuck up 'IT' girl while my friends calmly sit discussing the latest new Fifa13 game that has come out. Huh! Some friends they are. Instead of helping me get my revenge on her, they are totally ignoring me.

"You asked who she is, her name is Serena Ferrari. She's in the same year as us. I can't believe you don't know her. She's almost as rich as you, definitely richer than me," my best friend Lucas replies.

"Ferrari, Ferrari, where have I heard that name before?"

"She's the sole heiress to Ferrari & CO. The daughter of Greg and Nancy Ferrari. She's like the second richest student in Riverdell High, after you. I can't believe you have never noticed her before, this just goes to show that you have an attention span of a five year old," my other best friend Alex answers.

"Shut up. Ferrari, hmm, I see. Interesting. Very interesting. Tell me all about her. Who are her friends?"

"Annabel Craig, daughter of Emmett and Zara Craig, fifth richest student in Riverdell High and Tessa Williams, daughter of Jonathon and Carla Williams, sixth richest student in Riverdell high."

"So they're all rich. I think Miss Ferrari and friends should watch their back as its time to play The Rich Vs The Rich."

"Good luck with that," Alex says while sniggering.

"Why?" I ask sharply.

"Because they have never entered to play this game and anyway, how are you going to get revenge on her, I mean, we don't even play this game."

"You see, that's where your wrong, for the first time in Riverdell High history, all of the top six richest students will participate in the game.