𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓛𝓥𝓔

when you heard a knock your were surprised, nervous and confuse you were too scared to open the door Taeyong heard it too and looked at your eyes you just nod you two change some clothes and finally Taeyong opens the door and it was Lucas................

Lucas: hi y/- oh fuck taeyong?!? (he said in a surprised face and tone)

Taeyong: well hi lucas what do you need? (he said in a surprise and kinda nervous tone)

Lucas: WELL THE FUCK (he said in  angry tone)

Y/n: no lucas its not what you think (you said in a worried tone)

Lucas: NO Y/N I HEARD ANYTHING!! you two did something i heard everything that you two did fuck y/n so digusting such a slut (he said in a angry tone)

when you heard lucas had said you were angry and cry it broke your heart in the past few years that lucas bullied you have a crush on lucas but he has a gf you ignored it when the tuna accident that irene did you felt kinda weird when lucas looks at you its like something in your stomach (very weird right?) but you want to ignore it but you can't you have been thinking it all day so what was the feeling that i have for taeyong? did i play him? i really love taeyong so much but why i have a something in my stomuch when i see lucas? (not pregnant dou)

Y/n: Then why do you care?! (crying tone)

Lucas: i don't care like a slut like you (he said in angry tone)

Y/n: i am not a slut LUCAS!! (you shouted at lucas)

Taeyong: Just get out now lucas (he said in a serious tone)

Lucas: NO I WONT (he said in a shouting tone)

Y/n: argh just fucking get out lucas (you were boiling mad at lucas right now)

Taeyong: Please lucas just get out (he said in a pleasing tone)

Lucas: Taeyong i will tell irene that you fuck with y/n (he said in a serious tone with a smirk)

Taeyong: Then tell her i dont care (he said in a serious tone)

Lucas suddenly pull Y/n and started kissing her y/n was shocked and surprised meanwhile Taeyong wanted to punch him but taeyong did punch him

Little do you know someone watching at the window you just ignored it

???: HAHAHAHA what a lovely couple too bad for taeyong and lucas y/n will fall inlove in me HAHAHHAH (in a serious tone with a devil laugh)

*************************************************************************************

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHO IS THE PERSON WATCHING Y/ AND THE BOYS???

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS