5-Out Of My Comfort Zone

FRANKIE

I kept my back to the wall and my eyes on either my beer or Jeremy. I couldn't believe I'd let him talk me into coming to this club with him. He'd pulled the sad puppy eyes on me and like a sucker I'd fallen for them. That was also something that I never fell for with anyone else but a chick, I don't know how he does that to me. He's the only one of our friends who can wrap me around his finger and get me to do just about anything for him.

Jeremy was currently weaving his way through the crowd to the dance floor. I'd put my foot down when it came to that. I might be cool with his sexuality, but I was also a straight guy so I wasn't going to willingly put myself in a situation where other guys were going to try to hit on me or feel me up.

"Hi there tall and handsome." A short blond guy in his mid-twenties with unnaturally purple looking eyes tried to cuddle up to my side.

"Sorry man, I'm one hundred percent straight. I'm just here as moral support for my friend." My hand waved in the general direction of the dance floor.

Blondie pouted and walked his fingers up my chest to the open collar of my shirt where he traced my clavicle. "If you change your mind I'll be over there."

I didn't even bother to look at where he was pointing, that wasn't going to happen. My mouth was hanging open and I was sure I looked like a total fool so I closed it with a snap of my teeth. "Ow." I grumbled.

Looking out over the gyrating wave of people on the floor I easily spotted Jeremy. He was bumping and grinding against another man who looked way too old for him. In all honesty the guy was probably only thirty-two or three but Jeremy was just after turning twenty-one last week. I watched with narrowed eyes as the man bent down to Jeremy's ear and said something to him. I could see Jeremy blush, even under the strobe lights and then he turned in the mans arms to face him and wrapped his arms around his neck. I felt an uncomfortable ache in my chest as I watched them kiss and I clutched my chest and hissed.

"You okay, man?" Someone asked from beside me.

"Yeah." I rubbed at the ache. "Probably just heartburn." I really shouldn't have eaten that second helping of chili earlier. I downed the last of my beer and went to order a water.

JEREMY

I was so horny that it couldn't be healthy for me. I hadn't gotten laid in almost three months and I was about to explode from frustration. It didn't help that I was still having those dreams of me and Frankie having sex. Those damn dreams were killing me. I always woke up before I could orgasm or the dream just faded away and I was left panting in my bed alone with a hard on that could drive a nail through a steel beam.

I felt a body move up behind me as I danced in the centre of the dance floor. It felt good to lean back against a warm hard body and let his hands roam over my chest  and down to my hips. He pulled me back until I was fit snugly against his groin and then moved his hips in time with mine.

His breath fanned against my ear making me shudder with need and his lips brushed against my flesh as he spoke. "You are the sexiest little things I've ever felt against me. Tell me you're not here with anyone?" This guy didn't go for subtle, that was for sure.

Did I dare take him up on what he was obviously looking for? I'd never gone in for one night stands before but I was so frustrated. Just this once couldn't hurt, right? Oh to hell with it!

I turned in his arms and wound my arms around his neck. He was a little older than the guys I'd dated but he was handsome. He had dark curls that fell in disarray to frame his face. His eyes were grey and hooded with desire and his lips were soft as satin as the met mine. His kiss was hungry and demanding and I knew that if this happened then he wouldn't be willing to bottom.

Pulling back from him I looked up into those grey depths that were searching mine. "I don't bottom." I told him when I could finally catch my breath. I watched his face clear of desire in an instant.

"Sorry, my mistake." He gave me an apologetic smile and moved away into the crowd.

I felt instantly deflated. I looked around at the people dancing around me. Couples were grinding on each other and dry humping to the music, others were standing still with lips locked and hands roaming. I let out a deep breath and walked back to where I'd left Frankie standing.

Frankie had been great about coming here with me. I wasn't stupid enough to think that he was entirely happy about it, but he hadn't complained once. He was a true friend, and I was neglecting him. As I walked up the two small steps that led off the dance floor I looked up to see him lip locked with a brunette. Only Frankie could come to a gay club and end up with a woman.

I took a detour and headed for the bar. If I couldn't get laid then I could get drunk. "Can I have a shot of tequila?" I asked the barman. I drank the shot straight without salt or lemon and ordered another.

"Rough night?" The barman asked. He had an adorably cheeky grin and I found myself smiling back at him.

"Yeah. I just got shot down cause I refused to bottom and my dick's about to drop off from lack of use." I chuckled at the shocked expression on his face.

"Who the hell was crazy enough to turn your sweet ass down? I wouldn't kick you out of bed for wanting to top me." He slid a napkin towards me and I saw a name and number written on it.

"David." I read aloud.

"That's me." I get off around three, if you want to get off too hang around or give me a call." He gave me another cheeky grin and moved down the bar to serve another customer. I found myself leaning further over the cold damp wood to get a glimpse of his ass. Nice.

As if feeling my eyes on him he looked back over his shoulder and gave his ass a shake. I laughed aloud and grabbed the napkin before returning to Frankie.

"Hi, you wanna split?" I looked around as I asked the question but I couldn't see the woman he'd been with earlier.

"Yeah. You want to grab a pizza on the way home?"

"Yeah. Oh by the way if you hear the doorbell after three in the morning, don't answer it. I'm calling the barman to come over." I grinned like a loon and looked back at the bar. David caught my eye and blew me a kiss.

"I thought you were with that other guy on the dance floor?"

"Didn't work out." I shrugged.

Frankie rubbed at his chest and grimaced. "Maybe that Pizza isn't such a good idea."

"You okay?" I frowned with concern.

"I'll be fine, just heartburn." His face was still pinched in discomfort but he smiled despite that.

"You need to lay of the chili." I chuckled. He'd had two massive servings earlier in the evening and I was surprised that he could even move after all of that.

Later that night I called David and he came over for a night of mind blowing sex. It became a regular thing for us and after a few weeks we decided to start dating. He was a fun guy to be with and I couldn't get enough of him. It helped that he worked nights and wasn't there when I had one of my dreams. I was sure I still called out Frankie's name each time and it was enough that I was torturing myself with those dreams, I didn't want to do that to David.

###

A/N: Hmm 'heartburn' ;D