Final

“We’ll wait for both of you outside.” Nana and Mochi assured their friends, Hanbyul and Eujin.

Nana, together with her friend Mochi, sat down on the bench near the elevator. Rain is pouring hard and they don’t want to go home yet. They decided to wait for their two friends since all of their classes for the day already ended. They don’t have anything to do anyway. Mochi stuck her earphones on and played emo songs by herself. Meanwhile, Nana stared at the windows thinking about… what to think.

“Nana! Nana!” Mochi taps her leg to call her attention, “It’s him…”

“Stop it Mochi,” she said still looking at the raindrops splattering by the windows. “It’s who? Your fantasy boyfriend Sehun?”

“Hi Himchan sunbae-nim!”

Nana almost jumped on her seat upon hearing the name, Himchan. She looked at him, looked at that face very carefully. The face Nana’s looking for all day, everyday.

“Good afternoon,” Himchan greeted Mochi back with a smile on his face as he stands still with the crowd in front of the elevator.

Mochi came closer to Nana and whispered to her ear, “He has a class with Hanbyul and Eujin, right? What is he doing here?”

“W-who knows…?”

The elevator opened but he didn’t ride in. Maybe he’s going down…but how about his class? Is he cutting? His bag is not with him so maybe not. Nana and Mochi eagerly waited for the elevator to open again. After a minute, the elevator opened and everyone, who was waiting for the elevator came inside, except… for Himchan. The elevator has few more spaces for less than three people to fit in but he’s still there, walking around the elevator.

“Maybe he’s waiting for someone.” Mochi teased Nana as she taps her friend with her elbow.

“O-Okay…” Nana shrugged, pretending not to care at all.

Himchan rubs the back of his head and walks to the boy’s restroom. After a while, he went to their classroom.

“Weirdo…” Nana murmured as her smiling face turns red.

An hour has passed, rain has fortunately stopped and Nana is still immersed with her overflowing heaven-like feelings. Her eyes were closed as she slaps her cheeks with her two hands, replaying in her mind what Himchan just did for the nth time. Darn why is he like that?! He’s cute. He’s too cute.

“He’s smart, confident… but really weird…”

“Yeah, yeah. But don’t forget he’s also cut— waaaaa!” Nana moved back surprised seeing Hanbyul’s face inch closer to hers, “Yah! What the hell are you doing?!”

“Just saying what’s on your mind, am I not?”

Mochi and Eujin laughed together as they teased poor Nana. Nana looked around and luckily she saw what she’s looking for, a guy who’s carrying his bag sluggishly. As she looks at his face, it seems like her feelings are going to explode from her holy heart. Oh my gosh, he’s really cute today. I can’t-- I can’t-- And if she stayed looking at that goddamn face of his, she might not be able to control herself from doing embarrassing things that she might regret in her entire life.

Kim Himchan. Why do I feel this way?

“See you tomorrow guys!” Nana bowed at her friends, leaving them with a confused look. She carried her things and rushed down the stairs quickly.

“What’s up with her?”

Nana was not used to using the stairs from the 18th floor so her legs got so tired. She stopped on the 6th floor, where the cafeteria is.