Chapter three: We meet again

Its been half a year the "accident". The Woods family became famous in the newspapers and around town. With one son buried and quickly forgotten about and their other son missing and being looked for it didn't take much to overwhelm them. I think both Nancy and Eren(Jeff and Lius parents ) were tired of the pity and no answers to the where about of Jeff. They decided to leave. They moved and their last night in town they invited me over with Case and Drake.

Case was to busy to come and Drake only stayed for ten minutes maybe probably even less than that. I stayed to bid them goodbye and to have both hatred and sadness burn inside me. I understood that both of them couldn't stand being talked and pitied about around town. I also was angry at them. Angry at the fact thy had given up on finding Jeff and were leaving the home that he could return to. Now it would be sold off to someone else and Nancy and Eren could get away from their problems.

I'll admit. I was pissed for a long while. I almost couldn't concentrate in school. I lost track of keeping up on my grades for a while and my teachers and aunt were worried. I was finally able to convince them I was all okay when my grades came back up and I seemed more focused. Seemed. I was still set on hoping that Jeff would be found. Each d I found nothing on him my heart sunk father and I would be on the brink of letting go. I promised myself that I wouldn't do what his parents did though. Most would assume I went big in keeping hope for him because he was my friend. My closest friend in fact. I think a lot of it was that. He was my friend and I wanted to care for him. Though I think there was more to it. I think I was on love with him. Was that one of my many mistakes ...?

~•~
(Present time)

Another school day and another dreadful morning to wake up to. This time at four in the morning so I can get ready for senior pictures which were at five thirty and god knows taming the black mane that sat on top of my head would need a little more than an hour to do. As my usual routine I had jumped into the shower and proceeded to clean up while my music had turned on and it echoed through the bathroom making me have the slight urge to sing but inside my head I told myself no.

When finished I proceeded to dress in maroon skinny jeans a Lacey black tank top and a blue and purple jockey jacket along with blue ankle length converse. I decided to curl my hair and compliment my face with basic make up which was black eyeliner with a small wing and a matte lavender colored lipstick. To top off my "actually dress up look " today I wore a small gold necklace I had given to me by Jeff for a birthday present. I thought maybe it would bring tears but I then scolded myself to not do so and just keep cool with it.

I huffed as I grabbed up my back pack and what would be my last art project for highschool ever. A week left and then there would be no more seven periods to have to venture off to or to enjoy with friends. I didn't know how to feel about it. While I was fled to be dine and graduated I also felt empty. My emotions were every where and not in the that time of month way.

I gave a glance to the picture beside my bed. It was the photo Liu had took of me and Jeff and him together when we all met that day. I kept it by my bedside as a reminder that I knew them. The picture was also next to one of my parents and that was a reminder to. I headed downstairs where my aunt was getting ready to leave. I set my things down and sat at the bar to our kitchen as she greeted me.

"That's a surprise your up so early." She commented as she set a cup of coffee down after sipping from it.

"I have senior pictures today I thought I would dress up. " I said tiredly as I yawned.

"Well Ms. Usuallyasleepbynow do you want something to eat I can make you something real quick before I leave."

"Yeah sure Ms.Igotathingforthatcopwhocomestomyoffice." I winked and stuck my tongue out.