~Seven~

Peter woke up to two hot bodies pressed against him. He blinked and then opened his eyes. The room was semi dark and the smell of sex lingered in the air. For a second he was confused but then everything slammed into his head at once. The evening, the food, the kisses, the – sex. He had had sex with Olivia and Aiden. He cataloged the pains and aches in his body, matched them to what he could remember from last night. No penetrative sex had happened between him and Aiden. But there had been blowjobs and he had watched Olivia finger her boyfriend too. Remembering made his cock hard. He closed his eyes and breathed.
Well. This development wasn't totally unexpected if he was honest with himself. He had known that Aiden hadn't been only teasing. Olivia had told him years ago that she'd fuck him. And now...now they did. And Peter could honesty not regret it, because it had been spectacular sex.

"You're thinking too loud," Olivia whispered against his collarbone. There was a hand on his hip. His naked hip. Shit. Neither of them was wearing any clothes.

"Well..." Peter said.

"Just go back to sleep," Olivia said, her fingers tightening on his hip. He liked it. He liked that he could feel Aiden's steady breath hitting the back of his neck as well. He liked it a lot. He liked it too much.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Peter said.

She sighed and pulled away. "Fine. But come back soon."

Peter nodded, but he didn't think it would be a good idea to slip into bed with them again, once he was out of it.

~+~
He took a shower, put on some clothes and then went out for a walk and breakfast. It was pretty early still, and the morning air was crisp, but Peter enjoyed the nearly empty streets. He had work later and didn't know what to do about that blind date.
Shit, he though, had that been the reason for Aiden and Olivia to jump him now? Not that he had objected much to the kissing, touching, cock sucking. He really shouldn't be thinking about that now. But it was hard not to think about it. Everything was so fresh in his mind and he had really enjoyed it. It had felt –right.
He shook his head. What the hell. Was it because he had been living with them for months now? Most likely.
That wasn't a foundation for a – nothing, he wasn't even going to think about it. They had had fun. That was all.
Clearly both Aiden and Olivia thought he was hot and he though the same about them. They knew each other and respected each other. So of course it had been easy to fall into the whole thing without having to think about it much.
But that had been all. Just sex.
They were friends, with benefits maybe now. Because Peter would totally take them up on it once more.
Which meant, that yes, he could totally go to that blind-date.

~+~
"What are you doing?" Aiden asked. He was standing in the door to the guest room, his arms crossed over his chest, looking at Peter. He's been standing there for a few minutes now; Peter had felt his gaze as he was putting on his button up shirt.

"Getting ready."

"Getting ready for what?" Aiden asked. There was a quality to his voice Peter hadn't heard before and wasn't sure he liked.

"My date. I told you both about it," Peter answered.

"But-"

"But what?" Peter asked, turning to face Aiden.

"I thought you wouldn't go."

"Why would I not go? Just because we had sex?"

"Well, duh. Yeah," Aiden said.

Peter finished dressing and sat down on the bed. He didn't particularly like that he had to look up at Aiden, but that couldn't be helped now. He needed to be sitting for this. Because what the hell?