1)I just wanted sleep

Derek Hale is an ass. I save his life and what goes he do? Threaten me. I hate him. I can't believe him. He has no manners, hell, I'd be surprised if he had emotions. Except of course anger. Always so angry with his gigantic eyebrows and grumpy face.

I closed the door to roscoe gently, I wasn't mad at her. My hand went to my pocket out of instinct, finding my phone as my keys jingled from my other hand. I opened the device and called Scott automatically.

"Stiles," he sighed. I guess he'd been worried I don't call sooner.

"Hey, Scotty. Don't sound so relieved I still might collapse before I get inside." I sassed lightly, too tired to use anymore energy.

"What? What happened? Are you okay?" The teen fired off.

"Nothing," I sighed "Just had to save another wolfy ass before I could go to sleep. Again. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" He questioned

"Yeah. I'm sure. I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I murmured as I finally unlocked the front door.

"Okay. Call if you need anything." My best friend relented.

"I will. Bye" I hung up the phone as I trudged up the stairs. I threw my phone on the bed as I hurried to the bathroom to shower, grabbing clothes on the way.

By the time I got out the shower, the mirror  had started to fog up. I toweled dry, paying extra attention to my head where my hair hung across my forehead. My eyelids felt too heavy to keep open much longer so I quickly got dressed for bed. As soon as I was done in the bathroom I turned off all the lights and fell straight into my bed.

I knocked almost everything off the nightstand in and attempt to find my phone again. By the time I did find it not only was it on the floor but so was I.

"Hello?" I asked groggily

"Stiles! You need to get down here!" Scott shouted making me flinch.

"Where? What happened?" I interrogated sleepily, only to realize that the background was filled with growls, whines, and yelling. "What's going on?"

"Derek's loft. Now." Scott informed, cutting the call without saying anything else.

When I finally made it to the loft it was completely silent. "Scott?" I called only to receive a growl from my left. I turned my head and made eye contact with blood red eyes. "Derek?" I asked.

Instead of responding Derek lunged and stiles heard a shout from his right. I waited to feel teeth or claws but instead was met but something warm and wet. I glanced down, wide eyed, to see Derek licking up my neck purring. "What the heck?" I thought aloud only for him to nuzzle into my neck.

I turn my head and found the pack looking at me both scared and amused. "Stilinski looks comfortable" Jackson said smugly. Lydia smacked his arm and the wolf on top of him growled at the new company.

The alpha moved to a protective crouch over me and growled at the other teens in the room, his eyes glowing brighter. I hesitantly reached out and touched his shoulder. He leaned towards me and stopped growling but didn't relax.

"Anyone care to explain what happened in the two hours I was gone?" I muttered patting the alphas shoulder. He seemed to like the physical contact and if it kept the puppies from getting hurt then so be it. Besides, I didn't necessarily mind his warmth considering the temperature was dropping due to the impending winter.

Erica shuffled uncomfortably closer to Boyd, Jackson and Lydia exchanged glances. Finally after their pause Scott stepped forward, his eyes trained on the ground. "We left out a small detail about the fight. I'm sorry. If we had known this would be the outcome I would have said something."

While doing my best to stay in contact with Derek, I asked for a little more information than that. Did he think that was an explanation? I had already gathered that it was a spell the witch the pups had previously fought that night. I just needed more specific details to reverse whatever it was she had done.

This time it was Issac who spoke, I hadn't even noticed his presence before that. "It was a curse. Not just a potion or a regular spell. We talked to Deaton before we called you. Everyone knows you're tired. We didn't want to wake you up if we didn't have to." He paused looking paused, looking as if debating what to say next.

Instead of having to continue, Boyd picked up the story. "Deaton said the curse can only be broken when Derek stops fighting whatever the witch is trying to make him accept."

"Did anyone hear the witch cast the curse? What was the exact wording?" I fretted nervously. Derek was too stubborn sometimes, making him embrace something he doesn't want too will be one hell of a struggle.

Everyone's gazes moved towards Lydia. "I was the only one with him. Derek thought that the witch would feel more inclined to leave peacefully if she didn't feel threatened. So I stayed with him while he tried to convince her to go." Strawberry blonde locks passed quickly through her finger as she heaved a sigh. " I think her exact words were 'I'll leave but your feelings never will. Until you listen to your wolf, he won't listen to you.' And then she disappeared."

I looked quizzically at the wolf that had remained hovering over me throughout the conversation. Derek was ignoring his wolf? Does that mean the witch placed his wolf in charge of his body?

"Derek?" I called softly. The only acknowledgment I received was a tilt of his head and a slow blink. "How long after that did he change?"

This time it was Jackson who answered. He supplied a simple hour. Derek texted me right after the fight, that's when he threatened my throat once again if I didn't have a location on the witch. Luckily, I had installed cameras around the exit routes to town and was able to tell the pack she had left Beacon Hills within ten minutes. After that everyone had said they were going home and I had taken that as my signal to head home as well.

"Why were you all still at the loft then?" I questioned suspicious of the lack of information I was being given. I looked directly at Scott when the room began to settle in silence. He squirmed briefly before telling me that they came back with Derek instead of going home.

I sighed in quiet aggravation before feeling the man of the hour himself press closer to me, almost comfortingly. I pet his head quickly before nudging him away enough that I could sit up. The pack watched warily as Derek moved to wrap his arms around me and rest his head in my lap, his head angled so that he could still watch the room.

How am I supposed to leave? I can't Derek out of the loft like this, he would definitely attack someone. I'm too tired for this. The apparent snuggle wolf whined when I tried to stand, so I pulled him up with me. I gently started tugging him along towards where I knew his bed was.

"Where are you going?" Allison asked incredulously.

"I can't think straight right now, so I'm gonna go back to sleep. Derek obviously isn't too fond of any of you, so he's coming with me." I explained off-handedly with a dismissive wave. "You're all welcome to do whatever, just don't wake me up."

With that dealt with, I climbed into the bed, Derek following shortly. As soon as I settled, a heavy warmth settled next to me. Derek then slung an arm and a leg across me, so he was half on top of me. Finally comfortable and pleasantly warm, I fell back to sleep.