• 3 5 •

~Ebony~

"Ma Ma!"

"My boy." Tamia came in swooping him up in her arms.

"Muah I missed you." She kissed his cheek

"You didn't miss me?" I fake pouted

"Of course I did, come here and give me some love." She picked me up holding me tightly kissing me.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Alright love bugs lets pack it up I wanna take my boy to the beach." Kellie came in with her stuff.

"Damn let me get right, ima take a shower."

"You need to."

"Cus listen here train tracks." She pulled Kellie into her.

"Aww you love me." They hugged for a while.

"I do, but let me wash I'll be out in a little bit. Take Mekhi with you."

"Ok, come on boyfrien." He got up going to her walking out the door with her.

I laid back watching Tamia undress, she's been working out lately and let me tell you, het body been looking right, made me wanna fuck her right now and that I just might do. She still had a ass on her which to me made her look ten times sexier.

"Stop looking at me unless you wanna fuck me."

"And what if I do?" She grabbed my hand going to the bathroom and closing the door.

She sat me on the counter with her hands between my thighs, kissing on my neck.

"Mhh."

"You would have to let me get you first."

"You Can have me..."

After our scene in the bathroom and our thirty minute drive thanks to Kellie GTA driving ass, we finally at the beach.

~Tamia~

"Kellie ain't nobody playing with you." She threw a bucket of water at me then ran.

"What Tamia I thought you liked getting wet.." she said nonchalantly as I looked over at Ebony smirking as she built a sandcastle with Mekhi.

I picked up the bucket and threw the whole damn thing at Kellie causing her to fall over.

"That's what yo ass get messing with me."

"Ma Ma! Kel! Come help." He clapped his hand together as me and Kellie raced over with me pushing her down.

"Tamia Janae!" She came at me as we wrestled a lil bit. It's been a long time since me and Kellie had fun with each other.

She was legit my child, I watched her grow up from a aggravating little girl into a young adult, I'm more than glad to have had this opportunity to witness this and more.

I've been completely blessed and highly favored. I have a beautiful wife who's finer than wine itself, she's just breath taking. On top of having a fine ass wife I have a beautiful healthy giggle box of a baby boy, who's my pride and joy. That little boy and his mother mean the world to me. I was in love and happy, to me everything seemed so perfect.....

~No POV~

"Eyes on target."

Focusing his scope he aimed it right at Tamia.

"She's in my sights boss."

"Good don't lose her."

"Right boss."