two

Louis felt like he couldn't breathe.

How had he not ever heard anything of this prince other than his name? There was no way that he wasn't followed by admirers, no way that he wasn't drowning in marriage proposals and declarations of love. He looked straight out of a story book, floral shirt and all. He was literally a storybook prince, one that saved the day and enchanted everyone that he met, just as he had enchanted Louis just now. He didn't know if he had bad or good luck, seeing as he was a closeted gay prince with the most gorgeous man in front of him. I guess it depends how you look at it.

He finally snapped out of his trance at the slight incline of Harry's head and a smooth wink, sinful lips quirking up in a smirk. Louis wouldn't be surprised if he died at the sight. Jesus Christ. The other prince's lips parted, definitely intrigued by the shorter boy across from him as he seemed all lost for words. "Thank you for welcoming my sister and I into your home," he stated, "I honestly cannot wait to get to know you and your country." In more ways than one.

Louis finally smiled, composing himself as well as possible as he nodded, "It is wonderful to meet you both. I hope my home lives up to your expectations." He stated diplomatically, in no way revealing the truly filthy thoughts fluttering through his mind and making his cheeks flush. Keeping himself from stammering over his words was truly a difficult task, if he didn't say so himself. He didn't know why, but he felt so jumbled up by the other male.

Harry finally turned from the other prince, his sister glancing at him with a curious but knowing glint in her eyes. "Thank you for your warm welcome, your highnesses. I hope you don't mind, but would it be alright if we go to our rooms to freshen up and get unpacked for our stay?" Not to mention he couldn't force the boy to suffer under his parent's gazes any longer while he was obviously stuck on Harry. He smirked slightly at the thought.

"Yes, of course. If there's anything you need, do let us or Louis know." The queen motioned for a maid to step forward, "Please show our guests to the rooms we have prepared for them, please." The maid curtsied and led the royals out of the room, Harry's fingers brushing lightly over Louis's wrist. Louis's breath hitched at the contact, looking at Harry just in time to see his eyes rake over his form, causing Louis's cheeks to flush.

"Go with them Louis, I expect you to give them a tour after they've settled." His father said, dismissing him as well before turning to his wife, placing a hand on her wrist as they began to speak quietly about their impression of the siblings. Louis didn't wait another second, leaving the awfully stuffy throne room to trail behind Gemma and Harry through the hallways. Louis was a bit surprised when they stopped in the hallway where his own bedroom was located, Harry being assigned to the one right across from his door and Gemma's next to his down the hall. He didn't know how to react; this would definitely make this all the much harder for Louis to stay calm and collected around the prince. He couldn't care less about the princess, though she didn't seem stuck up like many of the others his parents attempted to set him up with.

Harry glanced back at Louis as he turned the nob to his room, eyebrow quirking up as he took in his presence. "I didn't expect you to follow," He stated, eyes once more obviously raking down Louis's body, whom in turn repressed the nervous urge to fidget under those green eyes that shined with a darkness in them that Louis suddenly yearned to learn. He was fucked.

He let out a slow breath as Harry's eyes returned to him once more, his fingers coming up to lightly pull his collar from his neck. Why was it suddenly way too hot? "Apparently I've been tasked to giving you both a tour when you're settled." He stated, finally glancing down the hallway at Gemma, her too having paused. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, scoffing softly as she moved to slip into her room.