Wendy's start

Wendy stands before her father and trys to convince him to start and try to take over the other worlds and univers. Wendy takes in a deep breath, and she finally screams at her father "FINE!!! THEN I WILL TAKE OVER THE OTHER WORLDS AND DESTROY THIS ANT SIZE OF WHAT YOU CALL A KINDOM!!!" King Koopa stands up from his throne and says "I have had enough of your nonsense, go to your room and stay there until you are ready to apologize". Wendy storms off to her room and slams her door hard enough to shake the kindom.

Wendy stood in her room staring at the wall and the room was filled to the brim with silent anger. A woman sitting on wendy's bed wearing a red cloak with a hood covering her face breaks the silent with a question. "Wendy Koopa, would you like your own kingdom in your very own world?" Wendy looks at the woman questioning but still angry about who she is and how she got into her room. Wendy responded with "maybe? What's in it for you, "red riding hood"?" The woman laughed and uncovered her face revelling her red hair and said "red riding hood? Well I guess that name does soot me well. But we'll get to that later. Let's talk about what's in it for you." Red stands and walks close to Wendy, leaving only a foot of space between them. Red looks into wendy's face and says "you get to have your own kingdom, you can travel into the multiverse, and get your own strong soldiers to fight for you." Wendy stairs at red thinking how good this sounds. Red takes a few steps away and says "well what good is a kindom with just a king and no queen? I mean, you are going to need some wifes to bare your child." And with that, wendy's mind could think about all the sex and pleasure and all the things she could do to them. With out Wendy even noticing, her futa cock was getting hard and rising up while red was starring at wendy's cock, thinking about how it was. 20, 21, or maybe even 25 inches long and thick enough to RIP her apart.

Red was getting wet and starting to rub her dripping wet pussy. Red looked up to only see Wendy still daydreaming. Red took her clothes off only leaving her dark blood red color bra and panties. Red started to squeeze her double EE cup size boobs and gets on her knees and puts both of her hands on the gigantic throbbing cock in front of her and start to stroke the best she can. Wendy finally noticed the pleasure she was getting and look down to see red licking the tip of her cock. Red stops licking and say while going a little bit faster with stroking Wendy's cock "now, here's what's  in it for me. You are going to fuck me, cum inside, get me pregnant, and fuck me some more!". And with that last word, red shoves the tip of wendy's cock into her mouth and starts to Bob, gag and chocked the cock. Red forces herself and shoves the cock down her and into her to the point Wendy could see the out lines of her cock and see how deep her cock is in Red's stomach with only 12 inches left that red hasn't taken yet.

Wendy yells "FINE!!! DEAL!!! I'M---!!!!" And before Wendy could even finish her sentence, wendy grabs Red's head and shoves another 6 inches in red and screams in pleasure with her head back and not to loud where other people can hear her.  Red starts to feel wendy's cock throb so hard that it was shaking red. Red was starting to feel the cum entire her stomach. Red's eyes were starting to roll back as her stomach began to grow in size, at the the same time Red was starting to cum and squirt all over the as she feeling the size of her stomach become the size that would make you think she was pregnant with 5 kids.

Wendy pushes Red off her cock. Red lands on her and lays on her ans coughs up a mouth full or two of cum and sits there looking at her stomach and wendy's cock still hard has before and becoming so wet that it could be a water fall. Wendy gets on her knees and rips Red's bra and panties off and look at how wet Red's pussy was. Wendy grabs her cock and runs the tip against the ocean water fall pussy. Red gulps and moans waiting and even dieing for that massive cock to destroy her. Wendy puts her on Red's stomach and pushes down so Red could puke up almost all of ths cum.

Wendy watches Red coughing trying to catch her, but without even giving her chance wendy's shoves her 24 inch cock in all at once. Leaving a huge cock shaped bulge going from Red's pussy to in between Red's  boobs and leaving Red gasping, even checking on the air. Wendy shows no mercy for Red and starts to slam her cock deep into Red and fucking Red hard and rough. Leaving Red gasping and moaning in ungodly pleasure that she has never dreamed before. Wendy watches Red's big boobs bounce  back and forth. Wendy can't take it anymore. Wendy puts her arms around Red's body and sits Red up having Red gasp harder then before. Red looks down to see the bulge shape cock almost at her mouth.  Red couldn't help but squirt  all over Wendy's cock and scream in pleasure. Wendy watching Red cum all over her, wendy take one boob into her mouth and the other boob in her hand. Wendy starts to suck on Red's left boob and squeeze her right boob leaving red to cum harder and longer leaving her to scream for entirely.

And to top it all off, wendy starts to move red and some how having red as a never ending waterfall. Wendy  finally getting close. Wendy grabs neck and faces her to look at Wendy. Wendy says while stairing Red in the eyes "I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!!! I'M CU--!!!!!" Leaving Wendy throbbing inside of Red and cumming inside like Red said. Red finally screams out through all of her screaming moans and gasp "OH GOD!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!"

Wendy breathes heavily while looking at red. Seeing red wanting to scream out in pleasure even more, but only leaving red weezing for air and shaking from the orgasms. Wendy stands up on her two feet leaving red weezing harder and shaking harder. Wendy says to red while holding her with Red's legs not going all the way around Wendy "I think we should continue this at my kingdom.". Red shakes her head yes while still weezing. Red looks into Wendy's eyes and a portal opens up three or four yards away. Wendy continued to hold red, but wendy starts to walk to the portal, while red is weezing like never before while shaking and dripping and cumming all over wendy's cock. Before Wendy walks through the portal, Wendy gets close to Red's ear and whispers with a perverted smile "you're becoming my first wife" Wendy looks at Red's face to only see her eyes roll back and gasp and weez and squirt hard on wendy's cock. Wendy feeling good about herself, she walks through the portal into her new kingdom.

--------------------------------

The end of part 1. Hope you guys enjoy it. It will be a while before I do another part. I'm just sweeting from my own work. Have a good day or night.