12 Days Of Christmas- Day 11

AN: Merry Christmas! For those of you who are Christian please remember what the true meaning of Christmas is and don't forget the CHRIST in CHRISTmas. For those of you who aren't religious, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints encourages people to join our congregations today for Christmas worship! (Please, if you have different views or think that it was wrong of me to share this, All I was doing was spreading the word. It's your choice to listen or not. I really don't need hate comments. If you disagree I am totally okay with that but please leave it out of the comments. Thanks!)
Alrighty, now on with the story!

Dec 22nd

Day 11
Artemis found eleven beautifully crafted wood wind pipes on her fire escape in Gotham.
They made Artemis feel like she somewhere entirely different when she closed her eyes and the wind blew through them. The note that came with them told Artemis that when she spoke her voice was as soothing and calming as the wind pipes.
Signed- Anonymous (t)

Artemis was getting really tired of this. At least when she was falling for Wally she knew full well who and what she was falling for.
So she sat out on her fire escape listening to the  wind pipes while confused, angry, and heartbroken tears streamed down her face.