At liams house

Knock...knock...knock...

"Well hello there love!" Liam said with a smile until he saw her crying.

"Hey what's wrong are you ok?" He asked her.

"N..n..noooo!" She hesitated because she was crying.

"What happened? Here sit down and tell me everything." he said trying to calm her down by rubbing her back soothingly.

"I was t..trying to go and see niall and tell him thanks for everything last night and well last night he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes well I went to go see him this morning and when I was about to get out of the car he was walking out holding Demi lavatos and and then he... he.........he went behind the building and started kissing her really aggressively!" She said while crying.

"Aww love it's ok I will talk to niall for you...but did you break up with him?"

"Yes an he tried to explain himself but I ran back to my car and drove here because i did not want to hear any of his stupid lies that he had to tell me." she cried in his shoulder.

"K...well I will talk to niall for you.you need to go and rest up love because you look terrible sorry but you do." liam explained.Delany felt better now that she got that off her chest so she went home and did exactly what liam said.

Sorry for such a short chapter I kind of am in a writers block situation. keep reading my little readers it makes you smart!lol!!😄