My Friends Over You

*New Found Glory*
Gerard's POV

It had been a week, since I got Bert's number, and we started hanging out.

Frank wasn't exactly happy, and glared at Bert every chance he got.

I didn't mind thought, it was funny. See that short, (even though he's taller then me) little punk, turn red. Makes me giggle everytime.

Anywhore, yesterday was Thursday, which by the laws of the calendar, means ,today is Friday.

Finally.

Fridays are days where no one tries, which is why I didn't try that hard today.

I picked out my old Doc Martin's I got from the thrift store, and an old Blink-182 shirt I got from Bert.

And of course, I wore my ripped,  lime green skinny jeans, also thrifted.

I am not made of money here.

I tucked that shirt into my jeans, and skipped out the door, knowing I left my bag in Bert's car.

A loud honk disrupted my train of thought, and I jumped up to greet Bert, "Hey Bert. What's up."

Bert snaked his hands around my waist, in a hug and responded with, "Nothing much Babe, but we should hurry, schools not that far from starting."

I blushed at the pet name. We aren't even dating!

Time skip

Me and the gang sat at our usual table, the topic of the day being Pop-Punk and Pizza Crusts.

Ray's amazing fro shook as he talked passionately about Blink-182, "They are the absolute best band to ever grace that genre and you know it!

Mikey viciously shook his head, "Ray, Hun. We all know Bowling For Soup is an actual godsend."

I had finally had enough, "Listen here you idiots, Good Charlotte is my actual Daddy. I'd actually kill myself for them."

A hand gripped my own, "Gee, honey, That's not who you called Daddy last night, but look at my shirt your wearing. We all know who I agree with."

Ray doubled over, and Mikey sat there uncomfortably.

"Bert, you and I both know I was sick as fuck, and high off of cough syrup. I will never call you that seriously."

Bert fake pouted, "Whatever. Anywhore, I'm sorry guys, but I've got to steal this fair lady, we have a tree to sit under."

Bob fake gagged,"No making out lovebirds."

I wiggled my eyebrows, "No promises."

Bert pick me up bridal style, and carried me out to the tables.

"Bert my pizza!!"

The air smelled like freshly cut grass, and... Newly died hair?

I guess Bert sensed it, because next thing I know, Bert set me down.

I flicked the black curtain, also know as my hair, out of my face.

Frank Anthony Iero was standing in front of me, with newly dyed red sides.

"Could you guys do me a favor, and quit being so..... lovable?"

Me and Bert glanced at each other and laughed, "Jealous of my best friend shorty?"

His mouth dropped, "Didn't you just meet this dude?"

I quirked my eyebrow, "It's not like we're dating."

Frank smirked, "Good. Wouldn't want you tainted with that. Anyways love what your wearing, new shirt Hun?"

I rolled my eyes, "Not really, it's Bert's."

Frank frowned, "Nevermind, I hate the shirt, love to see you without it sometime though."

"Cute as you are Frank, I'm not taking you up on that offer."

Frank's eyes widened, "Gee called me cute. Gee. Called. Me. Cute."

..........................

Time skip

Lunch had just ended, and I was hanging out in the library.

The smell of old books, and coffee welcomed me to my second home.

Until a disruption occured, "Fancy seeing you here Babe."

Frank. Again.

I sighed softly, "What's up Frank?"

Frank flashed his signature smile, "My heartbeat around you."

I cringed, "Not getting any better at that I see."

"Can't help it. I loose my mojo around pretty boys."

I furrowed my brows, "Frank can you stop? Your advances aren't helping. If anything, it's making me like you way less!"

He stood up straight, "Don't, take that tone with me princess."

Okay weird, taking on a demanding role I see.

"And what if I don't listen?"

Frank forcefully pushed me against the wall, "You'll see. I'll make sure of that."

I was about to speak when a soft voice spoke up, "Frank? Pete needs to speak with you."

Frank released me from his grip, and started to walk away.

"Patrick. Patrick Stump. That'll buy you around ten minutes."

I smiled gratefully, "Won't he kill you?"

The bleach blonde boy giggled, "Not a chance, Pete's my boyfriend. Speaking of which, when are you and angry punk going out?"

I choked on my own spit, "Me and that jerk? No way. No way never ever."

A tall tan boy with light pink hair wrapped his arms around Patrick's waist, "That's what this teddy bear said."

Patrick nodded, "It's true. Two years and going strong. I changed him and his player ways."

I internally awed, "Cute guys. Really. But I'm totally not attracted to Frank. And there is no way anyone could change Frank."

Pete and Patrick shared a look, "That's what I thought too."

------------------

Hi um have fun reading this dude.

Peace out Punk Puppies