Flavor of the Week

*American HiFi*
Gerard's POV

Kids voices sounded around us. Me, Mikey, and Ray sat at the table, pushing around the most likely poisoned food.

In the blink of an eye a girl in a pale pink skirt, similar to mine ran out of the room crying.

"Frank Iero strikes again boys." Mikey's voice rang through the air.

I nodded, "That poor girl."

I looked over at Ray and Mikey, "Ray, you know if you ever hurt my brother like that, your dead. Right?"

Ray gulped, "Um, yup."

Bob chuckled, and sat down, " Hey guys sorry I'm late, I got detention again."

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "Bob, your an idiot."

Mikey and Ray laughed, while Bob pouted.

"Anyways, Gerard, I heard he had his beady little eyes on you."

I played with the spiked bracelet on my wrist, "Gross. I get he's like, one of us, but I'm not ready to like, date again."

One of us being one the, alternative kids. The difference between him and us is that he's a popular. Well, he would be closer to us if he wasn't hot.

Bob nodded curtly, recalling the past relationship I had, "Who knows, maybe you can change him."

I gave Bob an annoyed look, "Trust me Bob, he's not interested.

We went back to picking at our food, "So, what do you guys have next?"

A chorus of Science rang through the air.

I pouted, pushing out my bottom lip, "Study hall."

Ray raised his eyebrows suggestively," You know who else as study hall?"

I glare and tossed my food away viscously, "Your Mom."

I swiftly walked away, swaying my hips for maximum effect.

The doors to the lunch room slammed shut, and a whistle rang around my head.

I tilted my head to the side, like a confused puppy, "H-Hello?"

A certain punk dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a faded Black flag shirt, and a patch infused light blue denim best, walked out of the shadowed area, "Gerard Way, I presume."

I cringed at the tone in his voice, "Frank."

A signature smirk plastered on his face, "Good you know who I am."

I put a hand on my waist, "How couldn't I? You just broke that poor girls heart."

Frank shrugged, "She was clingy, I don't like clingy."

I pushed my black locks out of my face,"Everyone's a little clingy."

Frank chuckled," Only the bottoms."

I gagged at his wink at the end, "Goodbye Frank, I'm busy."

Frank walked up to me, and took out a sharpie, "Call me."

I looked at the number in annoyance.
I started to walk away, swaying my hips. I called over my shoulder, "Doubt it."

Time skip

It was eighth hour, and I was hiding in the boys bathroom, frantically scrubbing the number off of my arm.

It was half off when foreign hands snaked around my waist, "That's not very nice Hun."

I froze, letting the water run over my arm, "I wasn't nice when you met me."

A deep chuckle pushed it's way out of his throat, "But you sure do look it."

I shivered, and slipped out of his grip, "Goodbye Frank. Have a nice day."

Frank leaned against the sink, "Trust me I will. By the way, your skirt rose up."

All the blood in my body rose to my face, as I looked down. My black thong was on full view.

I quickly yanked my skirt down and glued my eyes to the floor.

"Wouldn't want anyone seeing what's mine, huh princess?"

I gulped, "We all know you'd throw me away after a week. After you got what you wanted."

A quickly turned around and ran out the door.

Time Skip

My leather messanger bag thudded against my waist as my black vans pounded against the tile floor.

Mikey, Ray, and Bob managed to get detention, so I decided to wait for them by the old park.

A sprinted out of the school, and ran along the over grown path to the park.

When I reached a park bench, my breath was struggling to catch up. After five minutes I pulled a cigarette, and inhaled the air born tobacco.

I exhaled and light grey whisps danced through the air.

"Can I bum one?" A gravely voice questioned. The voice belonged to another misfit, though this one more drug involved.

Since I'm not one to judge, I shrugged, "Why not."

He took the cigarette and hopped up next to me, "Names Bert, Bert McCracken."

I smiled, "Gerard, but my friends call me Gee."

Bert smirked, "Do I get to call you Gee?"

Picking up on the subtle flirting I retored, "You can call me whatever you want."

"Okay then babe, how about later tonight?"

I tilted my head sideways, "Huh?"

He chuckled, " Give me your phone sugar."

I handed him my phone, and he gave me his number, after putting my own in his phone, "Bye Geebear."

Bert got up and started to walk away. I sat there dumbstruck, watching him strut away in his black jeans, and striped shirt.

"So he gets your number?"

My face reddened, trying to think of my usual snarky response.

I twisted my head around, seeing Frank, "How long were you there?"

"Long enough to know he's a terrible flirt." He snorted.

"You're just jealous." I huffed.

He walked forward, and whispered in my ear, "I just don't like it when people try to take what's mine."

I bit my lip, "Who said I was yours?"

He growled, "Fate."

I rolled my eyes about to release a snarky remark from the depths of my mind, "Well I've never been one to lis----"

A beaten up car rolled up next to the road, facing the park, "Quit flirting let's go Gee!!"

I flashed the finger to Frank, and sashayed to the car.

After a wolf whistle rang behind me, and I rolled my eyes, "Keep it in your pants Frankie!"

...............

Hiya guys, totally won't keep a schedule.

Peace puppies