6

It's been days since lucious moved to the palace that is especially assigned for him. The day after the announcement that he is the candidate for being the empress many tutors have come to his palace teaching him many things. Politics, languages, ethics and many more and after some days staying in the palace and experiencing the same routine everyday lulu become more bored, annoyed and frustrated. 

He wants to escape but the guards are everywhere , in his front door, besides the windows, in the walls; constantly roaming as if they are expecting what he is capable of. The only good thing he didn't expect is that the emperor is not visiting him since he moved which he felt so grateful and he came to a conclusion that maybe the emperor is just interested to him because of his appearance and after getting him he satisfied his desire. It is like getting the beauty to brag. 

Currently it is nighttime and lucious is all ready to sleep when suddenly there is a rustle noise coming from the roof, as if walking slowly and quietly yet  with an intention of wanting to be heard by lulu. It walk and walk until it stop and slowly the window was slowly opened and a man appeared. 

Lucious is not surprised he didn't even spare a look, he just continue to read the book he was reading while the man just slowly walk towards the table take a hold on an apple, took a bite and sat beside lulu. 

" you're late I've been waiting, do you know how bored I was? Neil" Lucius said 

 " Do you know how guarded you are? Are you the empress? you two are not even married and look how favored you are "  Neil casually said and took another bite. 

"anyway I want to escape even for a moment, did you make an escape path for me? " Neil just smirk. 

"ofcourse, just for you I created a perfect route that even an emperor can't find" Neil said confidently. 

" good because i felt I'm being tortured here, teaching me everything i felt my head is exploding I can't even take my afternoon nap because of those useless lessons" Neil felt the frustration of lucious, since they were a kid they constantly in each other side, creating troubles in good and bad times they are together. Even though Neil is from the family of servants lucious didn't treat him differently, the whole Althestan family to be exact is very kind to them but lucious is different because what lucious have he would share it to him even though it is the most precious thing to him.

Neil is a servant assigned to accompany Lucious yet lucious treated him like a brother, a friend, an equal which become a reason why he constantly supported him all the way even now. The only help he can do to lucious now is to make him an escape route for him to leave this palace like prison even just for a moment. 

" so how to you feel? "  Neil asked.

" I felt  suffocated, I can't do the things I want " Lucious seriously answered while looking at the big window showing the big full moon. 

Neil can't help but to feel pity to his precious master, he doesn't deserve to be locked in this beautiful palace. Lucious is like a beautiful bird that brings spring to every people. He should not be locked, he should be freed and continue to bring spring to the places who is constantly surrounded by freezing emotion. 

" do you want to escape? permanently? I could cover for you " Neil could do anything for this beautiful bird to be freed and experience the freedom be should be experiencing. 

"you know that I won't let you sacrifice yourself for me " Neil expected this answer. Even though lucious is very mischievous he is also very kind.