Thirty-Two: I need a freaking manual

Isabella's POV

This shift was by far the saddest one I've had. I was late, after laying in bed with a hangover. The good part about it was that I was laying in bed with Lukas. Next to his warm and rock-hard body. I could wake up to that every morning if I had a choice.

When I came through the doors of the diner Gregory started yelling at me in front of clients enjoying their lunch and if that wasn't bad enough, he made me stay longer than usual, to make up for being late. Grrrh, I hate him! 

After an hour of waiting tables the diner was completely empty, questioning myself if I should knock on Gregory's door asking him if I could go home, but I wanted to walk out of here with head on my shoulders so no thanks...   

After cleaning everything there was to clean, I decided to sit down behind the bar and daydream, my new favorite thing to pass the time since I had something to daydream about, Lukas. My thoughts got interrupted by my phone buzzing in my apron and because I didn't have anything to do, I quickly looked around to make sure Gregory wasn't watching. He wasn't, so I took my phone and smirked when I saw who had texted me.

I knew exactly what Lukas was trying to do, he was freaking teasing me, truing me on over the phone, or at least trying to and I wasn't mad at it, not in the slightest. He suggested we'd shower together and the thought of it made me bite onto my bottom lip while looking around the diner. I'm going to get so busted.

Thief: You can keep your clothes on if you want, but know that at the end we'll both be naked.

Oh god, I don't want to see the blush on my cheeks right now... I sure want to take a shower with him. The thought alone made my entire spine tingle with pleasure. I can't believe I got mad at him for not sleeping with me. All he was doing was being a gentleman because I was wasted, and I know for a fact it couldn't have been easy for him. Him showing his soft and patient side only made me want him more. But I definitely liked his dirty texts too.

Me: Together... in the shower... With you... Your fingers running over my wet skin?

Oh dear, maybe that last part was a bit too much... Shut up, it's exactly what he wants to hear...read...and exactly what you want too.

Thief: Yess...?

Yes, yes, please. How do you still have to ask!

Me: Mmmmh

Thief: Meaning?

"TWhat are you smirking at? You look like a lovesick puppy." A voice interrupted my thoughts and when I looked up, I saw Mia on the other side of the bar her arms folded on the counter. She was wearing a black sweater and hoops in her ears, looking totally badass.

"Nothing." I said, clenching my phone in my hands. Totally busted indeed, but I didn't think I was going to get caught by his sister.

"Oh, girl don't hide it from me. I'm your best friend!" She said while trying to grab my phone.

"You don't want to read this, trust me!" I giggle, trying my best not to surrender my phone to her. That would be freaking awkward.

"It's Luke, isn't it! I know that look on your face, you're blushing red like a lobster. Bella are you sexting my brother at work! Who are you!?" She said, gasping overdramatic and a little bit too loud.

"Wh- Wh- What, no!" I lied, my eyes wide and scared while Mia put her hands in her sides, exaggerating every move as always.

"Bella, you're not fooling me..." She comes in closer. "Admit it, you were freaking sexting." She whispered, both her hands on the counter to pull herself up and lean over as far as she could. I'm so embarrassed but how does she...