nine

(A/N: please VOTE and COMMENT!!)

N I A L L

"So to recap we have decided that the wedding will definitely be held in Ireland as Lillianna and Niall are both Irish. It will definitely be held in a Catholic Church as the bride and groom are both Catholic and the date will be the 18th May so nearly a month away," our wedding planner Nicole explains as Lillianna, myself and both our teams sit in a meeting discussing the wedding.

"That sounds great! We are all very excited aren't we guys?" Vivian beams jumping from her seat until she realises that Lilli and I are glaring at her.

"All I need now is the guest list, including family!" Nicole says as she begins to sort through a large file of papers.

"I can give you a list of my guests by Friday," I explain to Nicole but I see Lilli's eyes fall uncomfortably.
"That's great Niall! What about you Lillianna?" Nicole asks and I can now clearly see how uncomfortable Lilli is.

"I'm going to need a bit more time," she says quietly, looking down at her feet.

"That's perfectly fine, big family?" Nicole says with a laugh and Lillianna coughs uncomfortably before muttering," Something like that."

There's definitely something going on with her I can just tell but I don't have the chance to speak with her as she is quickly whisked off for a dress fitting by her stylists and Vivian.

L I L L I A N N A

"And this is Elio, he will be your stylist for the wedding," Vivian explains as she motions to the guy with blue hair, a lip piercing and a wide smile.
"I'll leave you guys to get to know each other," she says sharply as she leaves the room.
"She is one scary woman," Elio says making me laugh.
"Tell me about it," I say rolling my eyes as I take a seat in the makeup chair.

"So let's cut the shit bitch!! How are you girl?" Elio asks in a shrill voice as he holds my hand, leaning in compassionately and I could cry as I suddenly realise that I have a friend in him.

"Honestly, I am emotionally drained but I'm alright," I explain with a sad smile and he gently squeezes my hand as he smiles back.

"You are doing amazing Lilli," he says making me laugh.

"You sound like Kris Jenner," I say resulting in us both laughing loudly, something I haven't done with a member of my team in what feels like forever.

"That is the greatest compliment," he says dramatically as he holds his heart and this confirms my love for him.

"So how is Niall? Is he as good looking in person as he is on TV?" Elio asks as he takes a seat beside me and leans his arm on his knees.
I laugh and say," He is great, we are such good friends and we are sticking together but I feel sorry for him because I think he's finding it just as hard as I am. And yes he is very good looking!"

Elio nods in understanding as he pours us both a glass of champagne. "I mean the situation is horrendous but girl you could have done a lot worse in terms of guys," Elio says with a smirk and I can't help but blush as I laugh with him.

"You seem to want to marry him more than I do," I say with a grin as I take a sip of my champagne.

"Yes I can confirm that is correct," Elio announces making me laugh loudly.