Chapter 7

My amazing cover was done by TMNT221BHobbit. This chapter is dedicated to her. If you want a great new cover for your story just private message her the details. Mine was done over night. Also remember to follow her.

__________________________________________

"Oh good you're all awake." I said as I walked into the shuttle."So what did the principal say?"asked Leonard. "He said you could come, but you all have to wear school uniforms and Spock have to cover his ears and eyebrows." I said "Let's go get those uniforms. Jenny are you still here?"

"Yes, I'm over here. This technology is awesome!"

"I know but we can't get distracted now, can you please go check which dressing rooms are open?"

"Sure" with that she's out to check the dressing rooms.

"You guys have to come with me to the school's clothes store" we all went to the clothing store. "Well those pants and shoes will work but you boys still need white shirts, turquoise pullovers and turquoise ties." said the lady at the counter. "Now what's your sizes?"

"Aren't they all the same size?" asked Jim

"No dear, I'll go get some that looks your size."

"Something you didn't tell anyone is your name. What is it?"asked Jim smirking his signature smirk. "My name is Rose Martin" I said.  "Rose,  that name seems to fit you." said Spock. "Wow, Spock just completed you." said Jim.  "That's the first thing he said since he regained conciseness." said Bones "We told him tha whole story." said Scotty "He didn't even say it is fascinating." said Hikaru. "Well if no one is going to say nice to meet zyou I am." said Pavel "It's nice to meet you too, Pavel. And thank you Spock. " I said and smiled. I knew what Spock meant.

"Alright dears, here's your clothes." said the lady. "oh, we need a beany for him." Jim said pointing at Spock. The lady gasped "oh dear, what happened to your ears?" "He was in an explosion which deformed them, right Spock?" I said "Vulcans cannot lie." he said to me "can Vulcans keep quiet for ten minutes?" I asked him knowing that if he tells her the whole school would know before we go home  and the FBI will pick him up before midnight.  "Indeed" he answered me "Then just keep quiet until we get to the change room." "I shall try." he said.  The lady handed him a turquoise beany and said that all together the clothes will cost us forty two dollars. When we were outside I took my phone and called Jenny "Have you found one?" "Yup. East building third floor." "Thats only two flights up, thanks.  I'll meet you in a moment. " I hung up.  "Wow, is that your communicator?" Jim asked. "In a way. It's called a cellphone." I answered.  "What's that?"  He asked confused.  "Google it." I answered, completely forgetting that they have no idea what Google is, and started walking .I didn't have the time to explain the whole history of phones and cellphones to him.  Spock raised an eyebrow "Google?" "I have no idea , Spock." Jim answered and they follow me.

At the dressing room they get dressed while Jenny and I talk. "Do you think I should spoil it for them?"

"I don't know, Rose. This looks more like a third alternate reality to me.  It could be that nothing in the shows or movies are true fot them."

"Good point."

"We should first gain their trust so they can take us aboard Enterprise and later on to the further."

"Fine but I'm not going to make a fake friendship."

"I never said it has to be fake."

"Hey, can one of you girls help me with my tie?" I hear Jim call

"What? Can the amazing captain James T. Kirk not tie his own tie?" I asked walking into the dressing room with Jenny.  "Do the people of the future even have ties?" Asked Jenny seeing that all six are having trouble with their ties "We do, in fact, they are clip ons." Answered Hikaru. "Oooooh, that makes much more sense." Jenny and I said in union. "Line up,  boys." I said. Jenny said: "And pay attention."  The boys lined up, I got Jim, Spock and Pavel,  while Jenny got Bones, Scotty and Hikaru. (Not in this specific order) We tied their ties, making sure they know what to do. After that we walked them through the way people act in the 21 century. Then the bell rung for second brake. Wow that took longer than expected.

"You guys hungry?" I asked "Of course," answered Jim " our last meals were last night." "All right, then we're going to the cafeteria"

____________________________________________

Hope you guys liked it. Sorry that I haven't updated in like forever.  Please vote/comment