Takeover: Wargames

Matches

Team Rhea def Team Shayna in wargames
Pete Dunn def Killan Dain and Damian Priest in number one contender match
Fin Balor def Johnny Gargano

I heard the undisputed era's music as Cole, Fish, Strong and O'Reilly went out at the same time. For my team Keith went first, then Matt then me then Tommaso who immediately went to the ring meaning that us other three went into the shark cage. Roderick started for the UE.

Match order
O'Reilly
Riddle
Fish
Lee
Cole
Kennedy

End of the match

I was being worked over in the corner by 3/4 of the undisputed era while Keith and Matt were down recovering, and Tommaso and Adam were on top of the cage. The other two took out the members of the UE as Tommaso performed an air raid crash to Adam from the top of the cage and through two tables, pinned him and won. We all stand tall in the ring. I grabbed a chair that was behind me and hit the three of them in the back with it and continued the assualt while all of them were on the ground. Adam some how got up while I was doing this. Adam walked puts his on my shoulder and turned me around and held his hand out. I shook his hand and when he tried to pull away I kept my hold and pulled him closer to knee him in the head. I grabbed the chair again and started to use on Adam and the rest of the UE. The last shot of the show was me grinning from ear to ear with a steel chair in my hand and a chorus of boos coming from the crowd.