Three

"Here, ride this ferris wheel with me. We'll spot them if we get higher ground."

White's eyes sparkled with interest as she felt an unfamiliar warm emotion from the older boy as he looked upon the towering Ferris wheel.

"I love Ferris wheels, you know. Their circular motion, the dynamics, a beautiful combination of formulas..."

Taking White's smaller hand into his, he led themselves both into a cart of the ferris wheel.

"Do you like them as well?"

White felt the warmth radiating from the older trainer as he seemed happier about entering the carnival ride. She couldn't have the heart to say no.

"Yes."

White lifted the corners of her lips for a rare smile. Dewott jumped from hanging around White's bag and ran into the cart excitedly, a wide and quite stupid grin gracing it's face.

"Dewott! Wott-Wott!"

We're going up! We're going up!

White and N chuckled at the water Pokémon, staring at the outside of the Ferris wheel with glittering eyes.

"Yes, Dewott. We are going up." White smiled, humoring the small otter. She patted Dewott's round head, glancing at N.

"N?"

"I am the king of team Plasma." He murmured, gazing somewhat sadly at both White and her Pokémon.

"Ah," White lifted Dewott and say him down on her lap, just high enough to still see out of the Ferris wheel windows. Pausing for a moment, in the midst of conjuring up some reply to her companion.

She looked at N calmly, eye to eye. She smiled gently. "I understand."

What color are her eyes?

"I became king as per requested by Ghetsis, we aim to save Pokémon together." N explained, looking at White with some spark in his eyes.

Innocence was dangerous.

"I wish to free Pokémon from the clutches of all trainers' containment, do you wish the same?"

White closed her eyes and then opened them to look out the cart and into the sights of Nimbasa.

Her gentle smile was gone, replaced by that same neutral expression she had worn beforehand. "I can't say that your ideals are truthful, nor are mine. I may not agree, but I do understand."

"Why?" N questioned, displeased.

"You understand yet you cannot agree? These Pokémon are suffering under this unfair containment!"

"Let me ask you then,
my pokémon, do they hate me?"

Dewott looked at N with a ignorant but happy grin, the conversation had gone in one ear and out the other.

"Dewott! Dew!"

I really like White! She's my best friend!

White's pokeballs by her side began to glow and jitter.

She's loved by all of us. We trust her.

N was at a lost of words.

White gazed among the lights of Nimbasa under the dark skies of night contently.

Her gaze softened as she gazed upon N once more, she had already knew the answer.

"One day, I hope you understand it too."