New girl?

beep beep beep
'when did i get an alarm clock?" I thought.
beep beep beep
'it wasnt here yesturday....or was it?'
"MARIE!WAS THIS ALARM CLOCK HERE YESTURDAY?"I yelled to my aunt marie who was currently in the shower.
"What kind of question is that?!Just turn it off and get ready for school!"She yelled back,obviously irritated with my stupid question at 6:35 in the morning.
"ugh im going"I sighed while getting dressed in black skinny jeans,gray shirt,black converse and leather jacket.Then I go outside and start walking to my new school,in this new town...great.
*time skip*
I arrive at school and im already two minutes late.Oh well.I hide my pack of Marboro lights in my back pocket and walk in.I walk into the principals office and got my schedule and walked into my into my first period,English.
I walked in and everyone stares,seriously?
"Are ya'll gonna keep starring or what?"i asked making a few students look away.
"oh yes!Students this is our new student....uh how about you says a few words about yourself?"My new teacher Ms.Skidmore asks.
"yeah sure.My names Alaska Willows,Im 15,born in the grand state of Alaska which i was obviously named after.Ive been kicked out of 4 schools cause they couldnt handle me and just moved here,Alabama,2 days ago.Dad died in a war and mama died in a fire 'bout 2 years ago"i said and everyone stared at me with pity.i hate pity.
"So are we gonna get started with english or are ya'll gonna stare at me with stupid pity in your eyes?"
"Uh yes,students any questions for Ms.Willows?"
"My names Alaska!"
Ms.Skidmors eyes almost bulged out of her eyes.
This kid with brown hair raised his hand.
"Yes Kevin?"
Oh.So his name is Kevin?
"Who ya live with then,Alaska?"He asks with a smirk that immediately pisses me off.
"My aunt.Why ya care dumbass?"
"Alaska i will not tolerate profanity in my classroom!Do u want to be kicked out!?"She asks with so much anger i think she'll exlode.
So just to piss her off and suprise my dear,dear friend Kevin,i put on my best smirk,look 'er in the eye and say
"Oh Ms.Skidmore,its my dream."
i walk out not before I send a wink to Kevin and sneak to the back of the school and smoke my ciggarette.