Chapter-24: 'compromising position'

Jack PoV:-

I tried my best to avoid any interaction with Ailsa. Even thinking about her fill my body with full rage. My boss and wife was having affair behind my back... though I still have to confirm my doubt.

We went to hotel Lunapiour for dinner. There were only 3 other people who were invited into this private dinner.

"Mr&mrs. Adelson meet Mr.&Mrs.Boston and Mr.Ethan... they are sponsors of J.O.A. Company." Harley introduced everyone at the scene.

We all sat on the table and had dinner. I got engrossed in business talk with Ethan.

"So Ethan I heard you got married? You didn't brought your wife?"

"Well... actually Jane was not well so I came alone... by the way your wife is beautiful" Ethan said. I smiled and looked at Ailsa who was roaming her eyes in the surrounding "she is indeed beautiful" I whispered.

Ailsa pov:-

I and Jack haven't talked with each other since yesterday. It seems obvious he don't want any interaction with me. I never knew his ignorance gonna affect me this much. I wanted to talk to him... and ask if he was okay but...

"Excuse me..." I stood up and made my way to corridor outside the dining room. Hotel was huge and there were not so many people. I was wandering alone in corridor as no one was around.
So many beautiful paintings hanging on the walls.

All of a sudden Harley grabbed me from behind, swiftly covering my mouth, and whispered in my ear "if you scream I'll hurt you". I stood frozen and praying that no one sees us like this.

He let go of my mouth, and my body trembles as He starts to kiss and bite my neck hard, his hands move down to grab my breasts, mauling them through my dress. I was struggling in his arms.
His hands then wrapped around my waist rubbing circles in my hips. I gulped. The lust was evident in his eyes.
"Harley.. please stop what if someone caught us? We are in public place... and Jack is here too please stop"I pleaded

He trapped my head against the wall. He leaned into my ear. "About that you should've thought before leaving me all alone last time."

His lips brushed against shell of my ear. he sucked on my ear lobe and lifted my shirt which was tucked in my skirt. I panted lightly. With every passing second I was praying that no one would come here to look for us.
"Harley.. I beg you please stop"
"It was deal. Remember? I will give your husband Project and you will give me yourself in return.." he said and very next moment he start kissing on my lips.

"How does it feel to Cheat on your husband and making out with his boss?." I heard a familiar voice from behind.

My heart skipped a beat. Sweat starts falling down my forehead. I parted my lips from Harley, and swift his hands away from my body. I turned around hoping that this all is nothing but a dream....

And I see Jack standing at the other end of corridor.