01/ The Visions

Hope wake up after experiencing some visions last night of the same girl over and over again. The girl had blonde hair and green - blue eyes. She didn't recognize her at all from her family or friends, this girl was a complete mystery. She didn't tell anyone because to worry about her. She went through the whole day without telling anyone about it but seemed to get worse so get went to get worse so she goes and see her aunt Freya to help her out with the problem. She saw her in a room looking through her grimoire probably practicing her magic.

"hey aunt Freya" hope asked her family member info wary tone. Freya looked at her niece in confusion why her voice sound so scared.
"what's wrong hope" Freya asked her niece in a soothing tone. Hope took a deep breath getting ready to explain.

" I have been seeing visions of a girl with blonde hair and green eyes since last night and I don't know who she is", hope said and took a breath at the end of her sentence. Freya looked at her niece in confusion wondering who the mystery girl was.

"why didn't you tell anyone sooner" Freya asked wondering why she didn't want to tell anyone.

"because I didn't want you guys to be worried for me", hope said trying to tell her aunt why she wasn't going to tell anyone.

"okay give me your hand and I'll try to dig in deeper to figure out why have you been having your visions". Freya said while holding her hand out to hope.
Hope nodded and gripped a hold of her aunt's hand. Freya saw the same visions of the mystery but she saw an older looking girl with Klaus and they looked like a couple and another of the girl giving birth and last but not least she saw the younger girl with a bunch of kids who were not normal. When Freya came back to the real world she gasps as she figure out that Klaus has another child. Hope looked at her aunt wondering what she saw.

"aunt Freya what did you see", hope asked her aunt trying to get an answer of what had happened.

"go get the rest of our family and we'll figure out what happens", Freya said and gave her niece a look. Hope nodded and ran off to get her niece a look. Hope nodded and ran off to get her family while Freya stayed there looking for a spell to figure it all out, when hope came back with Klaus, Hayley, rebekah, elijah, kol, Daniella Amy, Marcel,and there kids and they were needed to be seen.

"what's wrong auntie Freya, hope came to us all frantic and getting use to see you", Hayley asked in confusion. When hope came for them Hayley sensed that her daughter was worried which made her worried.

"hope has been having some visions of a girl with blonde hair and green eyes since last night", Freya started explaining. Klaus's head immediately flew up hearing that his daughter had visions but didn't tell anyone.

"hope why didn't you tell us", Klaus said with an angry tone in his voice. Hope sighed and rolled her eyes at the over protectiveness.

"I didn't tell because you would get all protective and worried and when guys get worried I get worried", hope explained to her parents.

"this is not the point we need to know what was in those visions", Hayley said breaking the fight between her daughter and Klaus.

"okay well continue on aunt Freya" Cody said with his bitter tone in his voice he had most of the time. Freya rolled her eyes at her nephew.

"okay don't be freaked out but I saw the mystery girl so I looked deeper so then I saw you with a girl named Lori Morningstar and then I saw her giving birth to a child" Freya said and taking a deep breath after the rant.

"what are you trying to say Freya" asked with all seriousness in his voice knowing what was happening.

"I felt like we are in movie teaser, waiting for what going to happen in it come on aunt Freya" drew said and Freya rolled her eyes again again at her nieces and nephews.

"you have another child Klaus named rose" Freya said, everyone in the room was surprised because it wasn't possible to have a another miracle child.

"who is lori? " kol ask and Sophie, hope and and the twins smiling wild, excited to know their new member in the family

"she was a girl I had relationship but one day she left without saying a word" Klaus said with an angry tone in his voice because she probably left because she was pregnant.

"so we have a cousin, that means another girl in the house" all the boys said in the same happy tone, because they gonna have another girl to spoil her and protect her.
"well I could do a spell and we could see where she is right now" Freya said trying to find the good out of this.

" OK" everyone agreed.

"wait before I do anything when I sew the visions I saw her with friends and they supernatural and the place were she is there a big energy like Island so when hope get you guys I looked into more and..." Freya said and with a huge pause.

" what is it sister so we can get on with it "Klaus said trying to see his other daughter.

" her uncle is the actually devil... "

Thank you guys for reading this story and I promise to published new chapters very soon <3😘😘💕 and in the next chapter you gonna find more about rose