chap 4

His smiled discussed me I wish I was near Luci "what are ye thinking about baby" (p,y,h) said my anger rose  Luci realised that I was angry he came over "yo (y,n) you need to come over...uhhh to Bean yeah Bean she needs your help" I look over seeing her debating on trying Vanya ale or run I sighed.

Luci's POV
"Ok listen alright I don't like doing this but....(WARNING BAD ADVISE COMING TO LUCI OK DONT LIKE IT SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH I PROMISE ITS NOT IMPORTANT ENLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL LOVED BUT IF YOU DONT THEN YEAH continue) leave (y,n) alone or even yet KILL YOUR SELF" I stated he was scared and he nodded rushing put of the bar I smile in victory. (Y,n) comes over to me " what did you say Luci" she questioned with a cute smile "Nothing important.

She nodded going back to bean I dont know whose making whose life worst bean with mine or mine with bean this is boring  I thought I walked over to the girls with the Elfo "I'm boreeed  let's go play pranks on your fatherrrrr" I said complaining. (Y,n) smiled and walked up to me and whispered something I wish that it lasted forever.

Oml guys thanks so much for the 1k I k ow there isn't a lot of stars but I'm bad at updating and everything  but the k you so much I luv all of you and sorry this is short I'm slowly getting writers block welp here's your TBC till I remember this exists XD byeeeee