chapter 1 white hair?

Chapter 1

Roman pov

There are days where I feel lonely, as if I’m the only one in this world. I know I’m not really but when I’m the only one who understands me I feel lonely. Hi I’m Roman, Alpha of the Aedus pack scent strongest in America and I’m only 18. I hear that the Alpha of the strongest pack is an ass hole who doesn’t care about anything, he’s ruthless. As for me, well I am well respected and I lead with a strong heart, I think that might be why people follow me. I wouldn’t know though no one tells me things like that. I’m quite but yet I still mange to draw the action to me, I don’t like it. I can’t stand people who befriend me for my power, it only makes things worst.

“Roman”

I looked up to see my beta Jacke who looked at me worried.

“What is the matter?”

“Rouges” and like that my mind switched from depressed to Alpha.

“Where”

“South side”

“How many”

“From the smell of it there are three”

I growled as I started to run to the south side border.

“Sir would you like for a team”

“Yes a team of twelve”

“Yes sir”

I ran alongside Jacke, for some un-known reason my wolf was upset. We ran past trees as we entered the forest. I wasn’t sure why but I felt odd something deep down in me told me that I wasn’t going to be the same after this but that didn’t stop me from running. We ran and soon six men were running next to us on my right and to my left six werewolves ran with us. I know that it’s just three rogues but with them you could never be too carful.

I smell them

I heard one of the werewolf’s voice Adam say. He’s the third in command he’s in charge of training my warriors and coming up with attack plan’s when we need it. He’s also one of my friends. My wolf jumped bring me out of my thoughts and making me stop. My eyes closed as my nose was invaded with the most amazing smell I’ve ever smelt. I opened my eyes to see something that scared me. Everyone all thirteen men were stopped dead in their tracks as they had their nose up in the air and their eyes closed. I didn’t have to ask, I knew what they all were smelling. They were smelling my mate or I think they were.

Focus I said using my Alpha tone. They all looked at me and then started to run. Just as I was about to run, I heard a twig snap. I stopped and looked in the direction of the sound, I closed my eyes to listen for a heart bet. Everyone had left me but Jacke, he had heard the twig snap too and was about to pounce. My wolf growled at him making me swing my arm out, stopping him from attacking. He looked at me confused and then I watched as his head went back to another sound this time he was growling viseshisly.

A flash of white was all I saw as I felt two arm wrap around me. I looked down in shocked, to see a girl who looked to be around my age, maybe17. She was crying into my chest as she healed on to me tightly. I didn’t know what to do, I don’t know her, I’ve never seen her before and she’s a 17 year old teenager with white hair, pure white, as white as snow. That’s never heard of but yet here it is a girl with pure white hair.

“Help me” she whispered into my chest. Her voice was soft but oh was it full of so much fear. Her body trembling with the fear she felt made me slightly afraid for her. I didn’t know why she was afraid. I looked at her closely and saw that she had cuts all over and her knees were bloody. She had shorts and a tank top on and as I looked closer I saw that she didn’t even have shores on. What ever happened must have happened while she was asleep because her close looks like Pj’s. I could tell by the way she was breathing she has been running for a long time.