Part 1

You and august are laying in the bed. He hits your g spot over and over. He says what's his name. You respond August. He reaches his climax and then he thrust back and forth harder and harder until he runs out of breath. You try to be quiet but end up waking your little girl. "Mommy what are you and daddy doing?" You respond by saying you guys where just playing. You tell her ti go back to go back to bed but she refuses. August decides to sing her a lullaby to calm her down. She goes to sleep instantly.
" You were always the one who is best with children" you say.
" I know I have the best additude when it comes and goes" August replies.
" I think j might leave you with her one day to see if your up to it" You say proudly.
" Is that a bet" August says.
"I think it is" You say.
" Enough bet bring that sexy ass here girl so j can tear you up" August says.
You make your way over to august and he puts it in. He hits it from the back and the front. Thrusting harder and harder every time he gets more aggressive. When he is done you both moan in sigh of relief. Hoping next time it will be better and your pussy might be even wetter. But you know when the time is right you will be ready. You stop and think about the time when august left you at home.
August gets home he is heavy breathing and you ask where he had been. He said he been no where baby. You know he is lying so you walk up to him and ask him one last time where have you been. He says no where by this point you are fed up and you t his shit. He is on the ground in pain. You worry about him. You get down there and ask if he is ok. You try to help him up but he refuses. He can't believe he just got t by a girl. You look over and apologize. You say you dont believe him and you want a committed relationship. He understands and likes that you want that.
"Listen I want that but I need to figure some stuff out. I need to tell you something I broke a girl open. I busted her open in our bed. This is why I dont want a relationship now you see". August says this with the fear that you wont understand.
"Get out Get out of this house right now"! You say this with a stern voice and hope he never returns.